Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Skywalker
Forum: European Ski Resorts February 6th 08, 01:22 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 1
Posted By Skywalker
Courchevel

Hello again,

I would like to have your guidance about any similar accomodation
options like Arc 1800 self-catereds. Do we have the chance to have
similar self catered aparts in Courchevel,...
Forum: European Ski Resorts February 6th 08, 12:46 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 3
Posted By Skywalker
twin tip freestyle skis

hello all,

I was skiing in Les Arcs (stayed in Arc 1800) between 26.01 and 02.02,
everything was perfect and I have seen so many guys using that twin
tip'd freestyle skis.

They seemed like having...
Forum: European Ski Resorts January 22nd 08, 10:51 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 5
Posted By Skywalker
walkie-talkie in LesArcs

hello all,

I am planning to buy and use a set of walkie-talkies in France,
LesArcs.. It it allowed or an authorization from the government
etc..??

regards
Forum: European Ski Resorts December 24th 07, 07:44 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 23
Posted By Skywalker
where to stay in arc1800

Jacqui thanks yours. I also bought Les Arcs pass luckily.

Do you know why it is closed down and for season long ?

ParalyticSkiCrazie yazdı:
You won't be able to buy a Paradiski Lift Pass this...
Forum: European Ski Resorts December 18th 07, 12:25 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 23
Posted By Skywalker
where to stay in arc1800

It may be cheeper to get a transfer bus from Geneva to Les Arcs rather
than hire a car. The car will spend the whole week in a car park in Les
Arcs and not really be much use to you.

Dear...
Forum: European Ski Resorts December 17th 07, 11:22 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 23
Posted By Skywalker
where to stay in arc1800

Thanks your comments, had a look at Chantel area however could not
find a vacant room at Alpeges du Chantel. Moreover as seen on the map,
Tournavelles in just located at the center of all. Can live...
Forum: European Ski Resorts December 17th 07, 07:33 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 9
Posted By Skywalker
MI5 disturbance

On 17 Aralık, 10:10, Colin Irvine wrote:
On Sun, 16 Dec 2007 13:02:22 -0800 (PST), Skywalker
squeezed out the following:

Dear...
Forum: European Ski Resorts December 16th 07, 08:02 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 9
Posted By Skywalker
MI5 disturbance

Dear friends,

What is this MI5 thing ? Isnt this group moderated ? There should be
an end to these irrelevant messages

Regards
Forum: European Ski Resorts December 15th 07, 09:48 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 23
Posted By Skywalker
where to stay in arc1800

On 16 Aralık, 00:17, john elgy wrote:
Skywalker wrote:
hello,

We are planning to go to Arc 1800 at the end of January 2008 with a
friend of mine. As far as...
Forum: European Ski Resorts December 15th 07, 04:51 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 23
Posted By Skywalker
where to stay in arc1800

hello,

We are planning to go to Arc 1800 at the end of January 2008 with a
friend of mine. As far as we studied thru the Les Arcs website,
Tournavelles seems to be a nice place to stay. We are about...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10