Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kadaitcha Man
Forum: Alpine Skiing August 22nd 08, 01:08 AM Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 107
Posted By Kadaitcha Man
EAT COCK! ( WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, July 2008)

Ignis Fatuus, ye cankerous clod, thou sweats to death and lards the lean
earth as thee walk along, ye fawned:

On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 11:33:03 -1200, "Kadaitcha Man"
Forum: Alpine Skiing August 21st 08, 11:33 PM Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 107
Posted By Kadaitcha Man
EAT COCK! ( WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, July 2008)

Ignis Fatuus, ye bum-faced rotten medlar, it offends me to the soul to
hear a robustious periwig pated fellow tear a passion to tatters, to
very rags, ye ruptured:

On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 03:52:03...
Forum: Alpine Skiing August 21st 08, 03:52 PM Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 107
Posted By Kadaitcha Man
EAT COCK! ( WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, July 2008)

Ignis Fatuus, ye puking superfluous lackey, four of thy five wits went
halting off, and now is the whole man governed with one, ye wailed:

On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 02:06:14 -1200, "Kadaitcha Man"
Forum: Alpine Skiing August 21st 08, 02:06 PM Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 107
Posted By Kadaitcha Man
EAT COCK! ( WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, July 2008)

Ignis Fatuus, ye mouldy foolish rheum, the complaints I have heard of
you I do not all believe; 'tis thy slowness, for I know you lack not
folly to make such knaveries, ye blubbed:

On Thu, 21 Aug...
Forum: Alpine Skiing August 21st 08, 01:08 PM Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 107
Posted By Kadaitcha Man
EAT COCK! ( WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, July 2008)

Ignis Fatuus, ye nauseating fat rogue, slander, whose edge is sharper
than the sword, whose tongue out venoms all the worms of the Nile, ye
stuttered:

On Wed, 20 Aug 2008 22:58:31 -1200,...
Forum: Alpine Skiing August 21st 08, 10:58 AM Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 107
Posted By Kadaitcha Man
EAT COCK! ( WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, July 2008)

Ignis Fatuus, ye impatient measle, this butcher's cur is venom mouthed,
ye vociferated:

On Wed, 20 Aug 2008 13:46:04 -1200, "Kadaitcha Man"
wrote:

Ignis Fatuus, ye...
Forum: Alpine Skiing August 21st 08, 01:46 AM Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 107
Posted By Kadaitcha Man
EAT COCK! ( WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, July 2008)

Ignis Fatuus, ye fen-sucked tun of man, die and be damned, ye deplored:

On Wed, 20 Aug 2008 13:04:54 -1200, "Kadaitcha Man"
wrote:

Ignis Fatuus, ye lean-witted that...
Forum: Alpine Skiing August 21st 08, 01:04 AM Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 107
Posted By Kadaitcha Man
EAT COCK! ( WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, July 2008)

Ignis Fatuus, ye lean-witted that reverend vice, thou art deformed,
crooked, old and sere, ill-faced, worse bodied, shapeless everywhere,
vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind, stigmatical in...
Forum: Alpine Skiing August 21st 08, 12:36 AM Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 107
Posted By Kadaitcha Man
EAT COCK! ( WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, July 2008)

Peter J Ross, ye hasty-witted gross acquaintance, bite my arse I
prithee, ye spouted:

In alt.usenet.kooks on Wed, 20 Aug 2008 11:49:42 -1200, Kadaitcha Man

Forum: Alpine Skiing August 20th 08, 11:49 PM Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 107
Posted By Kadaitcha Man
EAT COCK! ( WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, July 2008)

Aratzio, ye feeble-minded giglet, fie, thou dishonest Satan, ye repined:

On Wed, 20 Aug 2008 11:18:14 -1200, in the land of alt.usenet.kooks,
"Kadaitcha Man" got double...
Forum: Alpine Skiing August 20th 08, 11:18 PM Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 107
Posted By Kadaitcha Man
EAT COCK! ( WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, July 2008)

Aratzio, ye saucy minion, thou are strangely troublesome, ye cowered:

On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 16:21:39 -1200, in alt.usenet.kooks, "Kadaitcha
Man" bloviated:

Jeff...
Forum: Alpine Skiing August 20th 08, 07:55 AM Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 107
Posted By Kadaitcha Man
EAT COCK! ( WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, July 2008)

Olaf Timandahaff, ye common-kissing meek bear, thou heedless jolthead
and unmannered slave, ye moralised:

Kadaitcha Man polished this turd in alt.usenet.kooks:

Olaf Timandahaff, ye insane...
Forum: Alpine Skiing August 20th 08, 07:51 AM Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.os.windows-xp,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 7
Posted By Kadaitcha Man
Sourceforge. WTF?

Synapse Syndrome, ye dim-witted butcher, ye riseth to play and go to bed
to work, ye discharged:

It's far too simple to support any of the large professional apps that I
use today...

Forum: Alpine Skiing August 20th 08, 07:25 AM Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 107
Posted By Kadaitcha Man
EAT COCK! ( WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, July 2008)

Olaf Timandahaff, ye insane sheep-whistling rogue, thou art the most
needless creature living, ye disembogued:

Kadaitcha Man polished this turd in rec.skiing.alpine:

Jeff Davis, ye...
Forum: Alpine Skiing August 20th 08, 04:21 AM Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 107
Posted By Kadaitcha Man
EAT COCK! ( WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, July 2008)

Jeff Davis, ye beslubbering idle old man, I do wish thou were a dog,
that I might love thee somthing, ye bellyached:

I have a life. I'm not sitting in front of a computer

aside
Lesson #305:...
Forum: Alpine Skiing August 17th 08, 01:56 PM Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 107
Posted By Kadaitcha Man
EAT COCK! ( WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, July 2008)

Clarencedarrow, ye motley-minded core of envy, how foul and loathsome is
thine image, ye muddled:

Oh by the way, Moron. How much thrust does it take to move your
"home" from parking lot to...
Forum: Alpine Skiing August 17th 08, 11:26 AM Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 107
Posted By Kadaitcha Man
EAT COCK! ( WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, July 2008)

Clarencedarrow, ye mewling imperfect speaker, though you bite so sharp
at reasons, you are so empty of them, ye derided:

On Aug 16, 11:14 pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:

Showing results 1 to 17 of 17