Posted By Oskar Karlin
Video from mens race in Beitostølen

Sorry I don't have the laides..

On 2007-11-24 20:44:02 +0100, Daniel said:

I recorded mens race on vhs but I haven't womens race. Could you
upload a torrent with...
Forum: Nordic Skiing November 18th 07, 10:17 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 5
Posted By Oskar Karlin
Video

A lot of interviews with skiers and some footage from trainings etc. It's nice.

Also there is some ski school with Björn Lind as bonus material.

/o

On 2007-11-15 01:47:27 +0100, ...
Forum: Nordic Skiing November 14th 07, 10:53 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 5
Posted By Oskar Karlin
Video

Yes I have the dvd. It's cool.

/o

On 2007-11-13 21:52:54 +0100, said:

Anyone seen this video? - http://www.x-country.se/ (trailer 2 works)

rm
Forum: Nordic Skiing November 5th 07, 10:00 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 5
Posted By Oskar Karlin
video

I've put the teamsprint on youtube now:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9ceZMcWqeAhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yd5u77Vj-5U

/o

That's

great. Thanks for that, Oscar :-)
Forum: Nordic Skiing October 30th 07, 10:03 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 5
Posted By Oskar Karlin
video

On 2007-10-30 09:50:57 +0100, xc_michal said:

On Oct 29, 10:27 am, Oskar Karlin wrote:
I forgot to record video from the races this weekend, but I have...
Forum: Nordic Skiing April 2nd 07, 05:19 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 7
Posted By Oskar Karlin
Photos from Stockholm and Falun

Hi, nice photos!

Yeah this season was short...
But i manage to take some photos though:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/oskarlin/collections/72157594588854291/

/o

On 2007-04-01 14:45:55 +0200, David...
Forum: Nordic Skiing March 22nd 07, 11:33 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 5
Posted By Oskar Karlin
Stockholm sprint video online!

np. I noticed that it was wrong sound for the mens final so i removed
it and put a working one online

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyowxF01sR4

/o

On 2007-03-22 18:42:08 +0100, "tassava"...
Forum: Nordic Skiing March 22nd 07, 03:01 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 5
Posted By Oskar Karlin
Stockholm sprint video online!

For you who don't like torrents, I've put the finals on Youtube!

womens final:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndAgT21Ages

mens:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwZJoqUbXvU (will be online soon)

/o
Forum: Nordic Skiing March 22nd 07, 09:01 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 5
Posted By Oskar Karlin
Stockholm sprint video online!

Ok, so I recorded it in ASF and then after I was able to cut it down to
the actual length after converting it to MOV (H.264) format. I compared
the quality of the source and my MOV and it didn't...
Forum: Nordic Skiing March 17th 07, 02:04 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 1
Posted By Oskar Karlin
Video from holmenkollen online!

I missed the first kilometers but the rest was captured! It's all taken
from NRK.

Womens race:
http://www.mininova.org/tor/623749

Mens:
http://www.mininova.org/tor/623740

Enjoy! And as usual, let...
Forum: Nordic Skiing March 16th 07, 11:53 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 6
Posted By Oskar Karlin
You guys in EUROPE--Please record and post this weekends Holmenkollen Races! I GIVE UP!!

I'm sorry if i might sound dumb, but from where do you record the
casts? Is it possible to watch the races live over internet at the nrk
site? If that's so, I could perhaps record them. I live in...
Forum: Nordic Skiing March 16th 07, 11:38 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 2
Posted By Oskar Karlin
Drammen video?

Oh man, I would love to see Odd-Bjørns crazy run in the small final
again. Does anyone record the Drammen sprint?

Please put it online!

/o
Forum: Nordic Skiing March 2nd 07, 10:30 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 19
Posted By Oskar Karlin
YES!!!!

Södergren tried to break lose in the uphill before the big downhill,
because he knew the others were better sprinters... but they managed to
follow.

On 2007-03-02 18:29:23 +0100, "tassava"...
Forum: Nordic Skiing February 27th 07, 09:32 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 16
Posted By Oskar Karlin
pursuit 15k+15k torrent?

I don't know about one single skier that likes mass starts. Name one please.

Do you think someone who isn't really super interested in skiing will
find it interesteing to follow 30 people together...
Forum: Nordic Skiing February 26th 07, 10:10 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 16
Posted By Oskar Karlin
down with mass starts!

Hi, if you don't like the mass starts, I have started an online
petition against them! The site is in swedish but it says something
like this:

"During the last years there has been a lot of...
Forum: Nordic Skiing February 8th 07, 06:28 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 1
Posted By Oskar Karlin
4x5 in davos

Does anyone have womens relay recorded? If yes, please put it on a
torrent site, thanks

/osk
Forum: Nordic Skiing January 29th 07, 09:37 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 2
Posted By Oskar Karlin
otepääl race videos to come

What's the address of the estonian tv site?

On 2007-01-28 09:07:12 +0100, "shreddir" said:

I got Sat races recorded but haven't had time to get them organized and
Forum: Nordic Skiing January 26th 07, 03:30 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 4
Posted By Oskar Karlin
legal action by Inge Bråten?

Apparently they are friends again. Alsgaard is gone though, with a
shoort time left until Sapporo = not good.

/o

On 2007-01-26 16:57:43 +0100, said:

While the criticism was...
Forum: Nordic Skiing January 21st 07, 04:23 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 12
Posted By Oskar Karlin
Norway, Sweden, USA

Yes national championship in Sweden too.

Anders Södergren has 2 golds and one silver so far.
Mathias Fredriksson a gold and a silver.

/o

On 2007-01-20 23:31:05 +0100, Terje Mathisen...
Showing results 1 to 19 of 19