Showing results 1 to 25 of 26
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Rominger
Forum: Nordic Skiing January 7th 11, 07:11 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 7
Posted By Rominger
Converting race files for TV viewing

I know it might be a little late, but I use a Media Player and an
external HD to watch the videos on TV. It works great and no more
tired eyes in front of the computer. No need to convert files,...
Forum: Nordic Skiing February 14th 10, 04:57 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 1
Posted By Rominger
Salt to improve snow?

On 14 fev, 02:53, Rominger wrote:
Hello everyone,

I've just read over the news that they have salted the snow in
Whistler to make the snow harder and faster.

This might...
Forum: Nordic Skiing February 14th 10, 04:53 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 1
Posted By Rominger
Salt to improve snow?

Hello everyone,

I've just read over the news that they have salted the snow in
Whistler to make the snow harder and faster.

This might be obvious (or not), but for this tropical skier I...
Forum: Nordic Skiing January 6th 10, 07:47 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 11
Posted By Rominger
Where do I find these BasilBrush vid links?

On Jan 6, 5:16*pm, jeff potter wrote:
I see mention of BasilBrush and XC racing news video. But if I search
that name here or elsewhere I come up empty. So what are you...
Forum: Nordic Skiing November 27th 09, 07:31 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 1
Posted By Rominger
Beitostolen

On Nov 23, 4:11*pm, wrote:
Beitostolen torrents for last weekend are available. *They are Eurosport UK
variety. *I used FIS World Cup as keywords in my favorite torrent...
Forum: Nordic Skiing February 20th 09, 02:43 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 15
Posted By Rominger
Liberec 2009 - torrent videos, opinions, our commentaries

On 19 fev, 17:20, dardruba wrote:
Aldo
If you're still reading this
I've reread what I posted and it doesn't sound good for me to comment that
way. I'm sorry. I was being...
Forum: Nordic Skiing February 19th 09, 06:53 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 15
Posted By Rominger
Liberec 2009 - torrent videos, opinions, our commentaries

I assume you mean difficult, because it wasn't hard track conditions
today. Snowed the whole race in the mid to upper 20s.

Yes, I meant difficult slopes. But also at that time the track was
very...
Forum: Nordic Skiing February 19th 09, 06:46 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 15
Posted By Rominger
Liberec 2009 - torrent videos, opinions, our commentaries

I watched you start at No 1, didnt see your finish, but your 50th place
means 49 racers passed you and man thats cruel!!

Not exactly... I wasn´t the last one to arrive. I should say maybe
40...
Forum: Nordic Skiing February 19th 09, 03:48 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 15
Posted By Rominger
Liberec 2009 - torrent videos, opinions, our commentaries

Speaking from a country which exactly is the subject of your post, I
couldn´t agree more.

However, I do understand the reality of today´s TV broadcast. Even
though they could easily scratch the...
Forum: Nordic Skiing February 18th 09, 09:35 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 6
Posted By Rominger
On the computaion of FIS points

On Feb 18, 3:21*pm, wrote:
But a question comes to me: if the FIS points (negative point system)
serve only for determining the start list, what does happen if the
"red...
Forum: Nordic Skiing February 18th 09, 03:22 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 6
Posted By Rominger
On the computaion of FIS points

Does anyone know what is the relationship bettween the FIS race points
(going up with worse performance) and the FIS point rankings (gong
down with worse performance)?

One who cares about...
Forum: Nordic Skiing December 29th 08, 03:24 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 24
Posted By Rominger
tour de ski & worlcup torrents

On Dec 28, 11:27*am, wrote:
A PirateBay search last night showed the Swedish broadcast up for Day 1.

4,4GB is a lot for a single day, but may download anyway....
Forum: Nordic Skiing December 29th 08, 03:23 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 24
Posted By Rominger
tour de ski & worlcup torrents

On Dec 28, 7:31*pm, doogiski wrote:
Rominger;132007 Wrote:

On 28 dez, 05:33, Mic wrote:-
Hi guys, does anybody has a footage or...
Forum: Nordic Skiing December 28th 08, 12:32 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 24
Posted By Rominger
tour de ski & worlcup torrents

On 28 dez, 09:53, Daniel wrote:
I'm not sure if it will be helpful, but try program Sopcast, I think
that you will be able to find Eurosport live coverage using this....
Forum: Nordic Skiing December 28th 08, 11:37 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 24
Posted By Rominger
tour de ski & worlcup torrents

On 28 dez, 05:33, Mic wrote:
Hi guys, does anybody has a footage or torrent link for tour de ski
and recent xc world cups?
Cheers, Mic

Same wish here. Universal Sports in...
Forum: Nordic Skiing December 26th 08, 07:52 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 6
Posted By Rominger
Tour de Ski Predictions

For those of you interested...

http://www.skitrax.com/index.php?module=CustomPage&action=view&custompage_id=79

I can´t win, but those from US or Canada may have a shot.

Deadline is today at 6PM...
Forum: Nordic Skiing November 25th 08, 07:01 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 22
Posted By Rominger
Gallivare

On Nov 25, 1:38*pm, wrote:
Actually, it's currently uploading from my computer, though it was slow
to start. *

Gene

Rominger wrote:
On Nov 25,...
Forum: Nordic Skiing November 25th 08, 04:20 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 22
Posted By Rominger
Gallivare

On Nov 25, 12:09*pm, wrote:
Sorry, I thought it would be easy to find, but it's not:http://thebox.bz/details.php?id=59013

" wrote:
Forum: Nordic Skiing November 24th 08, 06:01 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 22
Posted By Rominger
Gallivare

On Nov 23, 6:03*pm, doogiski wrote:
Rominger;130545 Wrote:

On 23 nov, 14:49, "Jeff and Stephanie Kalember"
wrote:-
Forum: Nordic Skiing November 23rd 08, 05:23 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 22
Posted By Rominger
Gallivare

On 23 nov, 14:49, "Jeff and Stephanie Kalember"
wrote:
torrent anyone?

I watched the clips on NRKhttp://www.nrksport.no/langrenn/

but i'm dying to see the whole...
Forum: Nordic Skiing March 12th 08, 09:14 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 11
Posted By Rominger
Torrents from Sapporo '07 available?

On Mar 12, 10:21*am, "Jeff Potter (of OutYourBackdoor.com)"
wrote:
I see that some were put up last year. I've only ever downloaded one
torrent before, but when I tried...
Forum: Nordic Skiing March 6th 08, 02:05 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 1
Posted By Rominger
Another Biathlon race, another EOB demonstration

On Mar 6, 8:43*am, Terje Mathisen
wrote:
I've just watched the men's sprint race from Russia, Ole Einar was back
after being too ill to take part in last weekend's...
Forum: Nordic Skiing January 11th 08, 01:49 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 3
Posted By Rominger
Old videos - ski jumping

The number of seeds is very small (usually one person), so it's hard
to download it. Now I have only Oslo complete and 14% of 3 GB of
Lahti. Seefeld isn't active now.

I have something around...
Forum: Nordic Skiing December 29th 07, 12:24 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 15
Posted By Rominger
NRK has live transmission of Tour de ski over internet!

On 28 dez, 21:02, doogiski wrote:
I've found a way to watch NRK live on your computer, so if anybody else
has a capture card in thier computer they could cap the...
Forum: Nordic Skiing December 21st 07, 01:40 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 2
Posted By Rominger
Pokljuka womens biathlon relay video-problems

On Dec 20, 7:31*pm, "shreddir" wrote:
I completed the torrent download and tried to play the .avi file. *VLC
player gives me an error message saying the video is broken and...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 26