Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.13 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Stan
Forum: Snowboarding April 3rd 07, 01:25 AM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 2
Posted By Stan
HI All

I'm sure you're right. Thanks.

Stan.

wrote in message
On Apr 2, 8:59 am, "Stan" ...
Forum: Snowboarding April 2nd 07, 01:59 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 2
Posted By Stan
HI All

I haven't seen this here so I'm checking, but is it acceptable to offer for
sale unused discounted lift tickets in the newsgroup?? We went to Keystone
in February and bought tickets for two days...
Forum: Snowboarding March 15th 07, 12:56 AM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 3
Posted By Stan
Snowboard Binding Straps

Yeah, I meant what Neil said.

Stan.

"Neil Gendzwill" wrote in message
Stan wrote:
They're reversed. Just swap them. ...
Forum: Snowboarding March 14th 07, 02:58 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 3
Posted By Stan
Snowboard Binding Straps

They're reversed. Just swap them. Probably fit your boot better as well.

"RigasMinho" wrote in message
Forum: Snowboarding February 21st 07, 09:24 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 19
Posted By Stan
Snowboard bag - leave bindings attached?

Flew out of Sacramento Friday morning on Southwest headed for Denver (San
Diego, Phoenix, Denver, whew). Got to Denver with two of our snowboard bags
and one other bag missing. One snowboard bag...
Forum: Snowboarding January 25th 07, 02:35 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 4
Posted By Stan
Getting out of flow bindings

I have Flows and love them (Vans Encore boots). I'm by far no expert but I
would say your boots aren't fitting your Flows correctly. Even a too large
Flow boot would not fit a too small Flow...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6