Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.09 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Roland
Forum: European Ski Resorts February 7th 08, 07:24 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 4
Posted By Roland
Mayrhofen/Hintertux

Hi,

I've been to Vorderlanersbach (town located in the valley of Hintertux) a
couple of times.
It is a great skiing area. I went there at the beginning of january. The
slopes were really
nice,...
Forum: European Ski Resorts December 17th 07, 05:40 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 1
Posted By Roland
Opening at Serfaus

Hi,

Just back from Serfaus from the opening of the new season. Great skiing the
past week. Lots of snow. I was there also in January when there were many
slopes closed due to the lack of snow....
Forum: European Ski Resorts February 15th 07, 09:24 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 4
Posted By Roland
Non skiers seeking family friendly chalets? Where to start? AArgh.

Hi Rebecca,

I was in Serfaus (Austria) this January and noticed that it
was really kids friendly. It is a resort consisting of three
villages, Serfaus, Fiss and Ladis... Serfaus is the expensive
one...
Forum: European Ski Resorts January 29th 07, 05:22 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 0
Posted By Roland
TR Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis

Hi,

Last week I was skiing in the Serfaus area. The first
three days were rather icy pistes which were rather
difficult to ski in the afternoon. Certainly the pistes going
to town like the...
Forum: European Ski Resorts January 9th 07, 05:26 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 2
Posted By Roland
Serfaus & ski rental

Hi Marinus,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, there is, even one in the middle of the skiarea at 2.000 m.
http://www.patscheider.com/lang_en/index.php you can't miss it ;-)
But, you don't need to...
Forum: European Ski Resorts January 8th 07, 08:47 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 2
Posted By Roland
Serfaus & ski rental

Hi,

Is there a ski rental shop near the gondulas in Serfaus?
I can find an Intersport shop in the civic centre but I want
to know if there is also a shop near the gondula. To reduce
carying the...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6