Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: RW
Forum: Alpine Skiing (moderated) August 11th 13, 02:13 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
Replies: 8
Posted By RW
Rsa Astropax?

Does anyone know what ever happened to Astropax? Used to love his pics
Forum: Alpine Skiing (moderated) August 10th 13, 12:05 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
Replies: 9
Posted By RW
how many people read this group

On Saturday, July 27, 2013 3:16:45 PM UTC-4, wrote:
Just wondering if there are 10, 100, or 1000 folks who peruse this group?

+1
Forum: Alpine Skiing October 1st 09, 11:31 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 0
Posted By RW
Not only that....

On Sep 25, 12:09*pm, twobuddha wrote:
Just wanted to point out that Dickless Bob Thompson didn't answer a
single one of the challenges about his lies.
Instead, as usual,...
Forum: Alpine Skiing October 1st 09, 11:27 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 23
Posted By RW
Some more titles for the remastered Led Zep I

On Oct 1, 2:38*pm, twobuddha wrote:
On Oct 1, 10:16*am, Scottum wrote:

On Sep 30, 7:59*pm, noauth wrote:

Forum: Alpine Skiing October 1st 09, 11:26 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 4
Posted By RW
Canada Dec/Jan 09/10

On Sep 23, 10:42*am, Trunky wrote:
Hi,

Been years since I posted here, mainly because of the weirdness that I
fear still prevails somewhere here.

Anyway, I'm getting...
Forum: Alpine Skiing October 1st 09, 11:19 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 4
Posted By RW
Helmet cam captures skier trigger avalanche, burial and rescue

On Sep 26, 4:54*pm, Dave Cartman wrote:
Holy crap! *This is the stuff of nightmares, and why I primarily do my
snowboarding at "Big Panda Ridge" at Buttermilk.

Helmet cam...
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 4th 07, 11:05 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 10
Posted By RW
BLOWKEMO

On Dec 4, 6:14 pm, "Bob F" wrote:
"RW" wrote in message news:1905da17-a8ba-4ed0-a8ff-
I`ve stayed at Okemo on at least 6 occasions for 5 nights each...
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 4th 07, 09:44 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 10
Posted By RW
BLOWKEMO

On Dec 4, 7:43 am, VtSkier wrote:
Ron - NY wrote:
maybe I'm spoiled or expect too much BUT I wanted to state my
dissatisfaction with my stay at Okemo . Stayed at the...
Forum: Alpine Skiing May 20th 07, 11:59 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 53
Posted By RW
Too good of a mood

On May 18, 3:13 pm, Clarencedarrow