Showing results 1 to 25 of 100
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Terje Mathisen
Forum: Nordic Skiing January 7th 09, 06:57 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 14
Posted By Terje Mathisen
Tour de ski LIVE?

Alex wrote:
On 5 Jan, 18:19, Terje Mathisen wrote:
Thomas Alvsgaard was the expert commentator on NRK and he said multiple
times that Petter wouldn't have had...
Forum: Nordic Skiing January 5th 09, 05:19 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 14
Posted By Terje Mathisen
Tour de ski LIVE?

wrote:
2) Northug must have an enormous VO2 max. Rotchev should have forced
him to retake the lead on the climb.

Northug doesn't have that huge VO2 engine, but he is extremely...
Forum: Nordic Skiing January 5th 09, 08:21 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 14
Posted By Terje Mathisen
Tour de ski LIVE?

shreddir wrote:
You people should pay attention to what daniel wrote
"Another method: download Sopcast (you can find it in google) and when
you will install it just klick again on play, but on...
Forum: Nordic Skiing January 4th 09, 06:59 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 4
Posted By Terje Mathisen
Compressor Bags

Neil Smith wrote:
Dear All,
Going Nordic ski touring in Norway. Non-circular route so everything has to
go into the one sac. Any one got any views on Compressor bags and be
prepared to make...
Forum: Nordic Skiing December 22nd 08, 08:55 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 6
Posted By Terje Mathisen
ramsau or duesseldorf

wrote:
"Jeff and Stephanie Kalember" wrote:

thanks Tassava ... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

saw newell' s first round, went great.
One trip up where...
Forum: Nordic Skiing December 18th 08, 05:44 PM Posted to rec.skiing.backcountry,rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 7
Posted By Terje Mathisen
Hut to hut skiing across Hardangervidda in Audubon magazine

Terje Mathisen wrote:
Nancy Bazilchuk wrote:
Hi all,

I'm the article's author, glad to hear you all have enjoyed it. My

I really liked it.

husband and I are working on a website...
Forum: Backcountry Skiing December 18th 08, 05:44 PM Posted to rec.skiing.backcountry,rec.skiing.nordic

Terje Mathisen wrote:
Nancy Bazilchuk wrote:
Hi all,

I'm the article's author, glad to hear you all have enjoyed it. My

I really liked it.

husband and I are working on a website...
Forum: Nordic Skiing December 18th 08, 05:35 PM Posted to rec.skiing.backcountry,rec.skiing.nordic

Nancy Bazilchuk wrote:
Hi all,

I'm the article's author, glad to hear you all have enjoyed it. My

I really liked it.

husband and I are working on a website as a prelude to writing a
Forum: Backcountry Skiing December 18th 08, 05:35 PM Posted to rec.skiing.backcountry,rec.skiing.nordic

Nancy Bazilchuk wrote:
Hi all,

I'm the article's author, glad to hear you all have enjoyed it. My

I really liked it.

husband and I are working on a website as a prelude to writing a
Forum: Nordic Skiing December 16th 08, 05:23 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 6
Posted By Terje Mathisen
Our Friends In Scandinavia-Peter Northug?

ADK Skier wrote:
Hello,
Can any of our friends in Europe tell us whats going on with Petter
Northug. www.nrk.com has a headline which looks to read "Northug Star
Over". Is he he ill or can...
Forum: Nordic Skiing December 7th 08, 08:01 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 7
Posted By Terje Mathisen
La Clusaz

wrote:
The relays will be showing on Universal in the U.S. Thursday evening.
Looking at the results, for the women there were some fast legs:
Kowalcyzk and Kuitunen in classic and...
Forum: Nordic Skiing December 7th 08, 12:07 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 7
Posted By Terje Mathisen
La Clusaz

Daniel wrote:
Just like always we have many events during one sunday - ski jumping,
biathlon, alpine skiing and also La Clusaz and it's hard to show
everything.

NRK had to split the men's...
Forum: Nordic Skiing December 6th 08, 04:37 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 4
Posted By Terje Mathisen
Petter is back! (Was: Sodergren back - at La Clusaz today)

tassava wrote:
On Dec 6, 4:57 am, Terje Mathisen
wrote:
dardruba wrote:
dardruba wrote:
for the Mens 30K Classic Mass Start
Errm not Classic, of...
Forum: Nordic Skiing December 6th 08, 03:51 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 7
Posted By Terje Mathisen
La Clusaz

Jeff and Stephanie Kalember wrote:
http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4558165/FIS_World_Cup_Cross-Country_30km_Men_La_Clusaz_(6th_Dec_2008)_[P

Forum: Nordic Skiing December 6th 08, 09:57 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic

dardruba wrote:
dardruba wrote:
for the Mens 30K Classic Mass Start

Errm not Classic, of course.

The start was in heavy fresh very wet snow.

This was perfect conditions for Petter...
Forum: Nordic Skiing November 28th 08, 07:49 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 1
Posted By Terje Mathisen
OT - summer biathlon in Olympics?

John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:
Yeah. Sort of.....
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/27/sports/olympics/27pentathlon.html?hp

I really don't understand the fuzz:

It is still 5 different events, just...
Forum: Nordic Skiing November 26th 08, 09:04 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 22
Posted By Terje Mathisen
Gallivare

Anders wrote:
The TV coverage seemed to miss Rønning's fall, to me (and the Finnish
commentators) it looked like he just faded.

He did fall, and even though the fall itself didn't cost him that...
Forum: Nordic Skiing November 24th 08, 09:04 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 22
Posted By Terje Mathisen
Gallivare

Jeff and Stephanie Kalember wrote:
torrent anyone?

I watched the clips on NRK http://www.nrksport.no/langrenn/

but i'm dying to see the whole race and relay ! what a finish in the relay...
Forum: Backcountry Skiing November 7th 08, 08:49 PM Posted to rec.skiing.backcountry,rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 7
Posted By Terje Mathisen
Hut to hut skiing across Hardangervidda in Audubon magazine

Gunde wrote:
On Nov 7, 5:40 am, David Dermott wrote:
The Nov 2008 issue of Audubon magazine has an article
about hut to hut skiing across Hardangervidda...
Forum: Nordic Skiing November 7th 08, 08:49 PM Posted to rec.skiing.backcountry,rec.skiing.nordic

Gunde wrote:
On Nov 7, 5:40 am, David Dermott wrote:
The Nov 2008 issue of Audubon magazine has an article
about hut to hut skiing across Hardangervidda...
Forum: Nordic Skiing November 2nd 08, 02:03 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 1
Posted By Terje Mathisen
Ski report: Rauland, Telemark

We drove up to our mountain cabin this weekend, after reading rumors
about partly skiable snow conditions.

Turns out they weren't completely true, in reality conditions were even...
Forum: Nordic Skiing October 18th 08, 06:04 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 4
Posted By Terje Mathisen
Beitostølen: Problems with start field limits!

John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:
On Fri, 17 Oct 2008 12:45:47 +0200, Terje Mathisen
wrote:

I just listened to an NRK radio program where they mentioned that the...
Forum: Nordic Skiing October 17th 08, 10:45 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 4
Posted By Terje Mathisen
Beitostølen: Problems with start field limits!

I just listened to an NRK radio program where they mentioned that the
upcoming race at Beitstølen, the traditional season starter in Norway,
have limited the men's start list to "just" 128...
Forum: Nordic Skiing October 13th 08, 05:58 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 7
Posted By Terje Mathisen
Prokurorov

BiSer BiSer wrote:
Info from Russian ski site:
http://www.skisport.ru/news/index.php?news=6794

Other:
http://www.vg.no/pub/vgart.hbs?artid=528459

The VG article tells that Vegard Ulvang...
Forum: Nordic Skiing September 17th 08, 01:22 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 23
Posted By Terje Mathisen
Resistance for Aero 150's - A Poll

wrote:
How about a feedback loop with a small servo that applies the breaks
and does not let the ski exceed 80 mph?

80 Miles per hour? Almost 130 km/h?

That's like...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 100