Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.25 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Randy Bryan
Forum: Nordic Skiing June 7th 07, 05:09 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 6
Posted By Randy Bryan
Rossi vs Alpina touring boots

THOUGHT I remembered a pair of Alpinas. Still in the basement ski box.I
got them in a 'ski package" with some Atomic betas, along with some
forgettable poles I used for skate skiing. I could not...
Forum: Nordic Skiing June 7th 07, 05:01 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 37
Posted By Randy Bryan
Roller skiing protective gear

I do NOT want to start this thread up again but found this rather
interesting article about a local cycler:

http://www.active.com/story.cfm?story_id=14067&sidebar=21&category=cycling

Run over by a...
Forum: Nordic Skiing June 5th 07, 02:35 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 6
Posted By Randy Bryan
Rossi vs Alpina touring boots

Hmmm. Find this thread interesting.
I wear Rossi's EXCLUSIVELY because I have a foot like an orangutan!
Wide, EEE...Rossi's form fitting system are the only ones out there with
the footbox wide...
Forum: Nordic Skiing May 9th 07, 06:58 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 9
Posted By Randy Bryan
Enough of this

I'm NOT sorry I brought up the thread, since I have gotten some
extremely good suggestions and comments...and very large percentage
off-forum. Fear of reprisal from a member? Probably.
I think the...
Forum: Nordic Skiing May 8th 07, 08:01 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 37
Posted By Randy Bryan
Roller skiing protective gear

You know, I can fix a lot of things, but I can't fix stupid.
So, John Forrest Tomlinson, you win. I've wasted enough time on you.
Lets just let this drop and have the courtesy to let the people who...
Forum: Nordic Skiing May 8th 07, 07:14 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 37
Posted By Randy Bryan
Roller skiing protective gear

I'm going to tell you all something about this thread.
I work as an Emergency Department RN.Over 30 years now if anyone's
counting. I also served as a medic in Vietnam. During that time, I've
had...
Forum: Nordic Skiing January 16th 07, 01:51 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 7
Posted By Randy Bryan
Hills

Probably a fair explanation, and I agree that the V-1 is probably NOT
going to happen at my age.I'm able to V-1 fairly well up shallow hills
WITH momentum, the steeper ones ....OK I agree. I will...
Forum: Nordic Skiing January 14th 07, 02:34 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 7
Posted By Randy Bryan
Hills

Hi all.
Yup, the snow gods have missed us in Northern Wisconsin as well.
Yesterdays attempt was godawful, with an almost pure ice base. Painful!
Anyways...
At the young age of 55 I decided to learn...
Forum: Nordic Skiing January 7th 07, 12:38 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 2
Posted By Randy Bryan
first real spring day

Well...the Northwoods of Wisconsin, known for having snow when you can't
find it anywhere else...has none to speak of.
Last was...forever ago...but has melted into ice. I was desperate enough
to go...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9