Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.10 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: rvfulltime
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 13th 07, 04:47 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 2
Posted By rvfulltime
Where to go in north west america for the rest of the season?

Mt. Baker usually has lots of snow. The closest city is
Bellingham, which is a college town Western Wash U.

Crystal Mt. has lots of tree skiing, steep skiing, etc.

Don't forget Big Sky and Big Mt....
Forum: Alpine Skiing February 9th 07, 11:37 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 3
Posted By rvfulltime
whistler lodging question

On 9 Feb 2007 14:45:16 -0800, wrote:

I was planning on skiing Mt Baker but had the idea to make the drive
to Whistler next weekend.I cant find any lodging it seems.Any...
Forum: Alpine Skiing February 8th 07, 10:15 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 0
Posted By rvfulltime
Brundage/Tamarack Conditions

We skied Brundage and Tamarack near McCall Idaho last week. The skiing conditions
were actually quite good. Snow coverage was better than Central Colorado (Keystone,
Copper, etc) and a lot better...
Forum: Alpine Skiing February 2nd 07, 02:19 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 7
Posted By rvfulltime
Sun Valley Conditions

On Thu, 01 Feb 2007 10:01:20 -0500, Walt wrote:

rvfulltime wrote:

I skied Sun Valley a couple of days ago.

Beware, for the unaware, there are no beginner...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 31st 07, 11:31 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 7
Posted By rvfulltime
Sun Valley Conditions

I skied Sun Valley a couple of days ago.

The snow is rather thin. A local told me that they have not had
any show for 3 weeks. The south facing slopes had no snow
on them. The north facing slopes...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 26th 07, 11:58 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 3
Posted By rvfulltime
Summit County Colorado Conditions

On Fri, 26 Jan 2007 14:43:07 -0000, "MichaelJP" wrote:

"rvfulltime" wrote in message
In the...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 25th 07, 03:07 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 3
Posted By rvfulltime
Summit County Colorado Conditions

In the past 9 days we have skied six times in the Summit County area.
This includes Breckenridge, Keystone, Loveland, Copper Mt. (twice), and
Ski Cooper.

The weather has been pretty good. Cold and...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 25th 07, 12:06 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 13
Posted By rvfulltime
Which ski resort for NERVOUS skier

On 22 Jan 2007 12:29:12 -0800, "TexasSkiNut" wrote:

rvfulltime wrote:
On Sun, 21 Jan 2007 18:07:55 -0000, "Gaynor Reeve" wrote:

I'm new...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 22nd 07, 04:49 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 13
Posted By rvfulltime
Which ski resort for NERVOUS skier

On Sun, 21 Jan 2007 18:07:55 -0000, "Gaynor Reeve" wrote:

I'm new to this site and would welcome any advice and information on
resorts, ideal for a nervous...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 20th 07, 03:46 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 10
Posted By rvfulltime
Washington State advice

On 19 Jan 2007 14:21:26 -0800, wrote:

Bob, thanks for the information
Jack

On Jan 19, 5:11 pm, "Bob F" wrote:
wrote in...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 17th 07, 03:33 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 1
Posted By rvfulltime
No lift lines at Crested Butte on Sunday or Copper Mt on Tuesday

We skied Crested Butte on Sunday, which is on the MLK holiday weekend. We
encountered no lift lines anyhwere. Same situation two days later, Tuesday,
at Copper Mountain. The longest wait was about...
Forum: Alpine Skiing November 2nd 06, 11:09 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine,rec.skiing.resorts.north-america
Replies: 5
Posted By rvfulltime
Tamarack near McCall, Idaho

Anybody skied at Tamarack near McCall? We're going to be driving from Colorado
to B.C. and want to ski at a couple of places in Idaho. We've skied Sun Valley,
Bogus Basin, Brundage, Sweitzer, and...
Forum: North American Ski Resorts November 2nd 06, 11:09 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine,rec.skiing.resorts.north-america