Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ernie
Forum: Alpine Skiing April 3rd 07, 03:52 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 1
Posted By Ernie
Jackson Hole

Our ski club is thinking of a trip to Jackson Hole in Feb. 2008.

How is skiing with no tram at Jackson Hole? Were there lift lines this
season, especially in the morning when everyone is trying to...
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 27th 07, 04:46 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 16
Posted By Ernie
Down to the final four --

"Ted W." wrote in message
In article ,
Walt ...
Forum: Alpine Skiing (moderated) February 26th 07, 03:07 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated,rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 11
Posted By Ernie
drifts

"lal_truckee" wrote in message
Still snowing hard, and cold. 40-50 inches in the last few days on the
slopes. Windy...
Forum: Alpine Skiing February 26th 07, 03:07 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated,rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 10
Posted By Ernie
drifts

"lal_truckee" wrote in message
Still snowing hard, and cold. 40-50 inches in the last few days on the
slopes. Windy...
Forum: Alpine Skiing February 24th 07, 01:46 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 32
Posted By Ernie
Blind me with beer science

"Miko the pooch" wrote in message
In article ,
Walt writes:
Forum: Alpine Skiing February 23rd 07, 06:59 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 32
Posted By Ernie
Blind me with beer science

"Stephen B." wrote in message
"bdubya"wrote
On Thu, 22 Feb 2007 22:10:32 -0500, "John R. Copeland"
Forum: Alpine Skiing February 5th 07, 11:19 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.north-america,rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 1
Posted By Ernie
How is Aspen area doing right now?

There was plenty of snow when we were there two weeks ago. We had new snow
three out of eight mornings. With the exception of a few of the gated areas
(double black cliffs) everything was open,...
Forum: North American Ski Resorts February 5th 07, 11:19 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.north-america,rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 1
Posted By Ernie
How is Aspen area doing right now?

There was plenty of snow when we were there two weeks ago. We had new snow
three out of eight mornings. With the exception of a few of the gated areas
(double black cliffs) everything was open,...
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 22nd 06, 07:00 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 1
Posted By Ernie
Avalanche Death at Snowmass

http://www.vaildaily.com/article/20061221/NEWS/61221011
Forum: Alpine Skiing November 28th 06, 03:50 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 15
Posted By Ernie
Ugly boots - paint 'em?

"jennifer muise" wrote in message
My 14-year old DS has found a pair of used ski boots that fit him nicely.
But they...
Forum: Alpine Skiing October 9th 06, 07:31 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 10
Posted By Ernie
Alta Snowbird

Last year we stayed at a Hampton Inn in Sandy. A friend stayed at a Best
Western on a skier special deal - lodging, meals, rental car, and lift
tickets.

Search ski Salt Lake City Best Western (or...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11