Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.13 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jonathan Scheuch
Forum: Nordic Skiing November 18th 09, 03:22 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 6
Posted By Jonathan Scheuch
Best New England Ski Swap?

On Nov 17, 11:43*am, Jon wrote:
Where are you located in New England?

Just West of Boston, but have friends I'm always looking an excuse to
visit, scattered around up to...
Forum: Nordic Skiing November 17th 09, 03:12 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 6
Posted By Jonathan Scheuch
Best New England Ski Swap?

On Nov 15, 7:28*pm, Jon wrote:
I'm looking to get rid of a range of stuff--from almost new Carbonlite
skis to wood skis and ski clothing--and just wondered if there was an
Forum: Nordic Skiing April 16th 08, 12:19 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 16
Posted By Jonathan Scheuch
do you wear reg socks or thin socks or 2 pair of socks or?

On Apr 15, 10:32*pm, "SpokaneDiscount,,no "
wrote:
On Apr 15, 7:28*pm, "SpokaneDiscount,,no "

Forum: Nordic Skiing December 17th 07, 01:27 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 5
Posted By Jonathan Scheuch
Waxless Fischer country crown grip

On Dec 17, 9:16 am, Novice Skier wrote:
I am skiing with 200cm Fischer waxless country crown skis
and weigh 152lbs.

On Dec 8 I was skiing Hubbard hill in New Hampsire and
Forum: Nordic Skiing November 24th 07, 09:34 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 5
Posted By Jonathan Scheuch
What's the best Snow Sled?

On Nov 22, 1:26 pm, "Jeff Potter (of OutYourBackdoor.com)"
wrote:
I want to get my kids a nice snow sled for this Xmas. Is there a good
one out there these days?

They've...
Forum: Nordic Skiing February 20th 07, 04:16 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 6
Posted By Jonathan Scheuch
Your all-day tour rig?

On Feb 18, 12:26 pm, wrote:
Edgar wrote:
On Feb 17, 3:05 pm, wrote:
I tried carrying a rucksack plus a fanny pack today for our attempted
Forum: Nordic Skiing September 29th 06, 12:28 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 17
Posted By Jonathan Scheuch
Ice skating and X-C ski skating.

Here in NH outdoor ice skating and cross country skiing tend to be
mutally exclusive. The lakes and ponds are good for skating when
frozen and not covered with snow. However, this lack of snow...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7