Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: TheRealBev Ashley
Forum: Alpine Skiing (moderated) October 21st 13, 06:33 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
Replies: 13
Posted By TheRealBev Ashley
A nice quiet week before school goes back into full swing

this is turning out to post less than 60%
this is going to be pointless

"Can you hear me? Can you hear me now? How about now? OK, I'm moving over in front of the hardware store. Now can you...
Forum: Alpine Skiing (moderated) October 21st 13, 05:53 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
Replies: 13
Posted By TheRealBev Ashley
A nice quiet week before school goes back into full swing

Just tried a moment ago through e-t. This is through googlegroups
at 10:52 pm 10/20.
Forum: Alpine Skiing (moderated) October 20th 13, 09:16 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
Replies: 8
Posted By TheRealBev Ashley
ACTUAL SKIING CONTENT

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat????????? Are you alive?

Apparently not. This is the fourth attempt to respond. First was
right after you posted.
Forum: Alpine Skiing (moderated) October 13th 13, 05:24 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
Replies: 8
Posted By TheRealBev Ashley
ACTUAL SKIING CONTENT

pigo wrote:

TheRealBev Ashley wrote:

Zion would be nice, but Mesquite is where you buy gas and junk food.

And gamble and drink and play golf and eat and ...... did I mention...
Forum: Alpine Skiing (moderated) October 12th 13, 07:33 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
Replies: 8
Posted By TheRealBev Ashley
ACTUAL SKIING CONTENT

On Saturday, October 12, 2013 12:15:20 PM UTC-7, lal_truckee wrote:
On 10/12/13 11:00 AM, TheRealBev Ashley wrote:

On Saturday, October 12, 2013 7:37:10 AM UTC-7, pigo wrote:

On...
Forum: Alpine Skiing (moderated) October 12th 13, 06:00 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
Replies: 8
Posted By TheRealBev Ashley
ACTUAL SKIING CONTENT

On Saturday, October 12, 2013 7:37:10 AM UTC-7, pigo wrote:
On Friday, October 11, 2013 11:37:13 PM UTC-6, TheRealBev Ashley wrote:

I can tell you that it might but
then again it might...
Forum: Alpine Skiing (moderated) October 12th 13, 05:37 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
Replies: 8
Posted By TheRealBev Ashley
ACTUAL SKIING CONTENT

My friend and I are going to Brian Head 11/30-12/7 this year. That was
pretty much the only opening in the condo time-share. Now that we're
committed, I'm worrying about whether BH will actually...
Forum: Alpine Skiing (moderated) June 17th 13, 04:28 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
Replies: 2
Posted By TheRealBev Ashley
Just Checking

On Sunday, June 16, 2013 9:22:41 PM UTC-7, TheRealBev Ashley wrote:
Seems to be working now. I'm not locked out.

I am. I'm trying shorter lines, google groups, and
a few hard CRs tossed...
Forum: Alpine Skiing (moderated) June 17th 13, 04:22 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
Replies: 2
Posted By TheRealBev Ashley
Just Checking

Seems to be working now. I'm not locked out.

I am. I'm trying shorter lines, google groups, and
a few hard CRs tossed in.

Something is definitely not working.
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9