Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Randy Starkey
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 21st 07, 06:32 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 4
Posted By Randy Starkey
Newly Waxed Skis Have my Son Falling Over - Help!

Agreed. Get the shaped ones. Anything in his approximate length, but shaped.
If those are waxed, they should still hold even in a snowplow.

wrote in message...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 15th 07, 06:36 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 15
Posted By Randy Starkey
skiing a bowl

LOL!

"Mike Treseler" wrote in message
mdR wrote:

This is a condition I'm not used to recognizing....

So how...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 15th 07, 03:29 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 15
Posted By Randy Starkey
skiing a bowl

"Let Mikey Ski It!" wrote in message
Randy Starkey wrote:
Hi,

I am an advanced skier, not expert. I...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 15th 07, 01:26 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 15
Posted By Randy Starkey
skiing a bowl

"lal_truckee" wrote in message
VtSkier wrote:
Randy Starkey wrote:
Hi,

I am an advanced skier, not...
Forum: Alpine Skiing (moderated) January 14th 07, 08:10 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
Replies: 1
Posted By Randy Starkey
skiing a bowl

Hi,

I am an advanced skier, not expert. I tried to ski a bowl at Copper, Union
Jack, it's a single/double diamond, and I got onto a steep portion of wind
blown crust. I broke through the crust...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 14th 07, 06:19 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 15
Posted By Randy Starkey
skiing a bowl

Hi,

I am an advanced skier, not expert. I tried to ski a bowl at Copper, Union
Jack, it's a single/double diamond, and I got onto a steep portion of wind
blown crust. I broke through the crust with...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6