Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: SteveH
Forum: European Ski Resorts January 18th 07, 03:22 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 156
Posted By SteveH
Stupid helmet question ...

Le Dieu wrote:
... Just bought one and I'm heading out for four days next week. Just
wondering if anyone's got any packing tips. I'm only taking an overnight bag
which won't offer it much in...
Forum: European Ski Resorts October 30th 06, 09:09 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 9
Posted By SteveH
Getting to Geneva Airport without buying a Vignette

John Wilcock wrote:
MoonMan wrote:
In February I am going to have to collect some people from Geneva airport on
a Sunday night. I will be coming from courmeyeur and as this will be my...
Forum: European Ski Resorts September 19th 06, 03:09 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 4
Posted By SteveH
UK Sales of Second Hand equipment

Katie wrote:

Does anyone know if there are any sales of second hand alpine ski
equipment? We need new skis for this winter and would like to purchase
some that are one season old. London or...
Forum: European Ski Resorts September 15th 06, 12:35 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 10
Posted By SteveH
B St M from Geneva - rent frnch or Swiss side?

Either works really. If you're hiring from the French side you have to
follow signs to the French side on the way back obviously, but it's not
hard to do. Just don't drop it off at the Swiss side -...
Forum: European Ski Resorts August 21st 06, 12:08 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 6
Posted By SteveH
Ski safari ideas

Ace wrote:
Just checking in the book (Polvere Rosa) of routes in the MonteRosa
area, I'm fairly sure that the only way you could get over would be
the Col de Lyss (Letch) at 4250m, climbing up...
Forum: European Ski Resorts August 21st 06, 08:40 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 6
Posted By SteveH
Ski safari ideas

Florian Anwander wrote:

I can imagine, that the dolomites should be a perfect region for what
you are planning. I did a mixed tour (backcountry and liftserved) this
march. You may find...
Forum: European Ski Resorts August 18th 06, 04:44 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 6
Posted By SteveH
Ski safari ideas

I'm pondering the idea of a ski safari type adventure this coming
winter. I'll probably go with Freshtracks (the SCGB's travel company),
as they seem to have a few interesting itineraries on offer....
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7