Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: EdV[_2_]
Forum: Nordic Skiing March 9th 11, 06:37 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 2
Posted By EdV[_2_]
Did Running Make My feet Smarter?

I rediscovered running this summer and kept running through the autumn
and winter. I have been pleasantly surprised to find I have better
balance and coordination when I ski. Makes me enjoy my...
Forum: Nordic Skiing March 8th 11, 06:25 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 1
Posted By EdV[_2_]
Be careful where you go uphill

On Feb 22, 2:06*pm, wrote:
Wyoming uphill skier arrested for going wrong way up mountain

JACKSON, WY. - If you are going to ski in...
Forum: Nordic Skiing December 27th 10, 06:34 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 2
Posted By EdV[_2_]
SNS Bindings Hard to Open after Skiing

On Dec 24, 12:25*pm, wrote:
On Fri, 24 Dec 2010 09:42:53 -0800 (PST)

EdV wrote:
Hi,
* *I need some help with binding maintenance (I guess). *My skis...
Forum: Nordic Skiing December 24th 10, 05:42 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 2
Posted By EdV[_2_]
SNS Bindings Hard to Open after Skiing

Hi,
I need some help with binding maintenance (I guess). My skis have
Salomon SNS backcountry bindings and one of them is very hard to
release after skiing. Is it just a matter of lubricating...
Forum: Nordic Skiing February 26th 10, 07:09 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 10
Posted By EdV[_2_]
Uphill, downhill, slalom XC event? ...Skiathlom?

On Feb 26, 6:44*am, jeff potter wrote:
On Feb 24, 11:59*am, EdV wrote:

On Feb 23, 3:44*pm, jeff potter ...
Forum: Nordic Skiing February 24th 10, 04:59 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 10
Posted By EdV[_2_]
Uphill, downhill, slalom XC event? ...Skiathlom?

On Feb 23, 3:44*pm, jeff potter wrote:
On Feb 23, 8:40*am, Terje Mathisen "terje.mathisen at tmsw.no"
wrote:

jeff potter wrote:
On Feb 23, 5:08...
Forum: Nordic Skiing February 18th 10, 08:09 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 0
Posted By EdV[_2_]
Old Running Shoe becomes a Three Pin Boot. . .

with duct tape! Also a piece window trim pine 1/8" thick x 3/4" wide
to cover the pins. Didn't even drill holes.

I will post an "Instructable" (www.instructables.com) after I get it
to work a...
Forum: Nordic Skiing February 15th 10, 09:17 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 1
Posted By EdV[_2_]
Xc skier on Google's main page!

On Feb 15, 2:39*pm, "
wrote:
See it while it lasts!

(as in "ski it while it lasts") :)

Fun!
Forum: Nordic Skiing June 30th 09, 12:42 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 3
Posted By EdV[_2_]
Skiing and back problems

On Jun 23, 4:13*pm, Larry wrote:
Hi,

I recently developed what seems to be sciatica - a kind of pinched
nerve that causes tingling/numbness in the leg and foot. The...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9