Showing results 1 to 25 of 100
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Forum: Snowboarding March 27th 09, 07:15 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
X-Games!

On Mar 26, 5:56*am, Andreas wrote:
Hey guys!

I'm a 20 year old guy from Norway, and I'm just wondering what you
think about the voting in X-Games? Travis Rice won...
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 27th 09, 07:08 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
"Rocker" skis the next big thing?

On Mar 18, 9:36*pm, VtSkier wrote:
Trekman wrote:
They've been around for a few years - I think that the first one was the
* Volant Spatula which had both negative...
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 27th 09, 04:35 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 218
Posted By [email protected]
Natasha Richardson

On Mar 27, 11:18*am, "MoonMan"
wrote:
pigo wrote:
On Mar 26, 2:30 pm, wrote:
On Mar 24, 8:39 pm, lal_truckee...
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 27th 09, 02:50 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 218
Posted By [email protected]
Natasha Richardson

On Mar 27, 9:59*am, pigo wrote:
On Mar 26, 2:30*pm, wrote:

On Mar 24, 8:39*pm, lal_truckee wrote:

Jeff...
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 27th 09, 12:49 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 218
Posted By [email protected]
Natasha Richardson

On Mar 26, 8:45*pm, Jay Pique wrote:
[rambling deleted]
I gotta tell you, the quality of the content here had become downright
apalling.

Can you please repost your rant in...
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 26th 09, 08:30 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 218
Posted By [email protected]
Natasha Richardson

On Mar 24, 8:39*pm, lal_truckee wrote:
Jeff Davis wrote:

Kathryn Miller died of head injuries from a tumble down Space Walk,

Jeff, that's a damn shame ...

No...
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 20th 09, 04:43 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 218
Posted By [email protected]
Natasha Richardson

On Mar 20, 10:53*am, pigo wrote:
On Mar 20, 7:15*am, Walt wrote:

The Real Bev wrote:
Evojeesus wrote:

*If you hit your head on...
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 19th 09, 08:07 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 218
Posted By [email protected]
Natasha Richardson

On Mar 19, 12:50*pm, bod43 wrote:
On 19 Mar, 16:28, wrote:

However, you omitted the other quoted doctor's professional advice &
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 19th 09, 04:28 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 218
Posted By [email protected]
Natasha Richardson

On Mar 19, 8:50*am, Walt wrote:
Evojeesus wrote:
Ok folks, just wear your helmet when you're skiing or on a motorbike,
the life you save might be your own...

*...
Forum: Snowboarding February 27th 09, 06:22 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
First time on a board, wish me luck....

On Feb 23, 9:10*pm, doetnietcomputeren
wrote:
I've been lurking here a little while and reading the archives waves to
familiar faces.

I'm off to Mammoth, CA on...
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 15th 08, 11:46 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
WC isn't quite over...

On Mar 14, 12:39*pm, Marty wrote:
On Mar 14, 7:55*am, "MichaelJP" wrote:

"Marty" wrote in message

Forum: Alpine Skiing February 20th 08, 10:03 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine,rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Revenge of the Snurfer!

On Feb 20, 9:53*am, snoig wrote:
On Feb 18, 10:57*pm, wrote:

1. They are giving the "inventor" of the "no-board" too much credit
for...
Forum: Snowboarding February 20th 08, 10:03 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine,rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Revenge of the Snurfer!

On Feb 20, 9:53*am, snoig wrote:
On Feb 18, 10:57*pm, wrote:

1. They are giving the "inventor" of the "no-board" too much credit
for...
Forum: Alpine Skiing February 19th 08, 05:57 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine,rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Revenge of the Snurfer!

On Feb 14, 11:30*pm, Walt wrote:
It's BAAAACK!!!!

http://travel.nytimes.com/2008/02/15/travel/escapes/15noboard.html?8dpc

//Walt

Interesting article; thank you....
Forum: Snowboarding February 19th 08, 05:57 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine,rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Revenge of the Snurfer!

On Feb 14, 11:30*pm, Walt wrote:
It's BAAAACK!!!!

http://travel.nytimes.com/2008/02/15/travel/escapes/15noboard.html?8dpc

//Walt

Interesting article; thank you....
Forum: Snowboarding January 24th 08, 10:30 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
vacation spots

On Jan 23, 4:14*pm, "
wrote:
My boyfriend and I started snowboarding 2 years ago and after hitting
all of the small hills in MI and WI, we are ready to...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 11th 08, 04:02 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 114
Posted By [email protected]
"Your Responsibility Code" Interpretation...Ugh

On Jan 10, 9:33*pm, "Richard Henry" wrote:
"Bob F" wrote in message

"VtSkier"...
Forum: Snowboarding January 4th 08, 05:30 AM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 21
Posted By [email protected]
Bindings

On Jan 4, 12:04*am, Sean wrote:
On Jan 3, 11:09*pm, wrote:

On Jan 3, 9:34*pm, Sean wrote:

Hi All,
Forum: Snowboarding January 4th 08, 04:09 AM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 21
Posted By [email protected]
Bindings

On Jan 3, 9:34*pm, Sean wrote:
Hi All,

I have a Salomon Link with some older K2 Plasma 10 bindings that need
to be replaced. *Do any of you have any suggestions for a
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 3rd 08, 03:54 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Can I wear gloves with wrist guards when skiing?

On Jan 3, 12:55*am, potato wrote:
I'll be going skiing for my first time soon. *I hurt my wrist
this summer. *It's 98% fine now. *But when I rotate my wrists,
my left wrist...
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 11th 07, 03:10 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Toxic Ski and snowboard wax polluting groundwater???

On Dec 10, 10:45 pm, RightEagle wrote:
Has anyone ever thought about this, It does not seem like there would
be a lot, but I suppose any amount might matter? Read this...
Forum: Snowboarding December 11th 07, 03:09 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Toxic Ski and snowboard wax polluting groundwater???

On Dec 11, 3:08 am, "Bob F" wrote:
"RightEagle" wrote in message

Has...
Forum: Snowboarding December 6th 07, 11:00 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Little Kids Snowboards?

On Dec 6, 5:34 pm, Speedskater wrote:
Where can I learn more about boards for little kids. A 40 pound (18kg) 3
and 1/2 year old has out grown (skill wise) his department...
Forum: Snowboarding December 6th 07, 10:56 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Problem mounting Ride bindings on Burton board

On Dec 6, 11:26 am, "Bob F" wrote:
"helibrdr" wrote in message

Forum: Snowboarding November 30th 07, 08:19 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
RSS buried under avalanche ... of paranoid posts

On Nov 28, 5:08 pm, Walt wrote:
wrote:
On Nov 21, 9:18 am, Switters wrote:
On Mon, 19 Nov 2007 16:22:24 GMT,...