Showing results 1 to 25 of 63
Search took 0.51 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: TexasSkiNut
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 7th 09, 08:35 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 3
Posted By TexasSkiNut
Ski bags in Nissan Versa hatchback?

On Dec 7, 10:51*am, lal_truckee wrote:
Norm wrote:
"Ernie" wrote in message
I will be...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 14th 09, 04:28 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 3
Posted By TexasSkiNut
Another reason to ski Vail

On Jan 13, 10:54*am, snoig wrote:
On Jan 13, 9:21*am, TexasSkiNut wrote:

On Jan 12, 11:02*pm, TexasSkiNut wrote:

Forum: Alpine Skiing January 13th 09, 04:21 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 3
Posted By TexasSkiNut
Another reason to ski Vail

On Jan 12, 11:02*pm, TexasSkiNut wrote:
One of my brother's friends took these pictures whil at Vail earlier
this season. I have no further details, but the pics tell most...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 13th 09, 05:02 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 3
Posted By TexasSkiNut
Another reason to ski Vail

One of my brother's friends took these pictures whil at Vail earlier
this season. I have no further details, but the pics tell most of...
Forum: Alpine Skiing November 26th 08, 03:02 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 5
Posted By TexasSkiNut
Vail parking spot for sale

Get it quick before someone else snatches it up. Only $500K.
http://www.vaildaily.com/article/20081124/NEWS/811249955
Forum: Alpine Skiing October 31st 08, 06:28 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 197
Posted By TexasSkiNut
What makes you think that you are a skier?

On Oct 31, 7:48*am, taichiskiing
wrote:
On Oct 30, 1:33 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
Now, what lift do you claim you skied out to at the end of...
Forum: Alpine Skiing August 13th 08, 02:07 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 19
Posted By TexasSkiNut
Need Recommendation for November in Colorado

On Aug 11, 11:07*pm, "hr(bob) "
wrote:
On Aug 10, 9:25*pm, VtSkier wrote:

wrote:
We're going to Denver...
Forum: Alpine Skiing May 29th 08, 02:47 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 29
?
Posted By TexasSkiNut
?

On May 29, 8:22*am, Walt wrote:
Armin wrote:
On May 28, 1:03 pm, Evan24 wrote:
??

The answer is 42.

And the question is: what's...
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 7th 08, 04:52 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 53
Posted By TexasSkiNut
What skis to rent for spring skiing

On Mar 6, 5:58*pm, The Real Bev wrote:
VtSkier wrote:
lal_truckee wrote:
VtSkier wrote:
lal_truckee wrote:
Evojeesus wrote:

Don't...
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 6th 08, 03:34 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 10
Posted By TexasSkiNut
Goode Skis

On Jan 12, 6:36*pm, "DZN" wrote:
Super light carbon fiberskis. *Anyone ever ski 'em. *They sound interesting
and I can use a new pair ofskis. *They're hard to find and...
Forum: Alpine Skiing February 21st 08, 10:32 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 11
Posted By TexasSkiNut
packing boots with skis

On Feb 21, 11:03*am, wrote:
I just bought a double, padded snowboard bag to carry my skis/
clothing. *There is a ton of room inside and I was thinking of packing
my boots...
Forum: Alpine Skiing February 5th 08, 04:14 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 1
Posted By TexasSkiNut
Avalanche! Article in Popular Mechanics

On Feb 4, 7:42*pm, Jay Pique wrote:
Flipping through the March 2008 Popular Mechanics and saw an article
on avalanches. *I was surprised that none of the experts here on...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 28th 08, 09:57 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 24
Posted By TexasSkiNut
Question about clothing

On Jan 28, 3:10*pm, BrritSki wrote:
Micheal Artindale wrote:

* ... I am just trying to figure out why Alpine skiing doesnt.

Just don't get a boner in a racing suit....
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 24th 08, 08:40 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 37
Posted By TexasSkiNut
WOW! Andrew Mclean on on the Colbert Report

On Jan 24, 2:19*pm, "Bob F" wrote:
"VtSkier" wrote in message

Walt wrote:
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 21st 08, 11:02 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 10
Posted By TexasSkiNut
Parking in Vail

On Jan 21, 3:40*pm, VtSkier wrote:
Walt wrote:
RogueIT wrote:

...my father in law wants to go to Vail for one day. I was wondering
if anyone could tell me where...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 15th 08, 07:28 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 40
Posted By TexasSkiNut
Season cut short.

On Jan 15, 4:53*am, Suzieflame wrote:
On Mon, 14 Jan 2008 21:59:49 GMT, Alan Baker
wrote:

In article...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 10th 08, 09:21 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 114
Posted By TexasSkiNut
"Your Responsibility Code" Interpretation...Ugh

On Jan 10, 2:40*pm, Richard Henry wrote:
On Jan 10, 8:58*am, Walt wrote:

Richard Henry wrote:
I suppose that makes me liable if...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 10th 08, 05:41 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 28
Posted By TexasSkiNut
Detachable grip ski poles

On Jan 10, 11:11*am, "Bob F" wrote:
"MoonMan" wrote in message

Bob F...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 10th 08, 04:56 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 28
Posted By TexasSkiNut
Detachable grip ski poles

On Jan 9, 8:38*pm, The Real Bev wrote:
Bob F wrote:
"The Real Bev" wrote in message news:8rchj..236
2a) Don't use the straps at...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 9th 08, 05:11 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 28
Posted By TexasSkiNut
Detachable grip ski poles

On Jan 8, 10:44*pm, "DZN" wrote:
Anyone know where to get these? *The make? *I saw them once and they looked
like a good idea to avoid skier's thumb in a fall.

I've...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 8th 08, 04:04 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 114
Posted By TexasSkiNut
"Your Responsibility Code" Interpretation...Ugh

On Jan 7, 5:29*pm, Yabahoobs wrote:
On Jan 7, 4:24 pm, "ant" wrote:

IF someone's passing someone else, the onus is on them to complete...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 4th 08, 08:24 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 40
Posted By TexasSkiNut
Season cut short.

On Jan 4, 1:41*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*TexasSkiNut ...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 4th 08, 03:23 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 40
Posted By TexasSkiNut
Season cut short.

On Jan 3, 5:58*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*TexasSkiNut wrote:
On...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 3rd 08, 11:24 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 40
Posted By TexasSkiNut
Season cut short.

On Jan 3, 3:35*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
One little mistake in the bumps and the docs agree I've torn my ACL...
Welcome to the club. Assuming you have the surgery (I went with...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 3rd 08, 04:02 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 4
Posted By TexasSkiNut
Can I wear gloves with wrist guards when skiing?

On Jan 2, 11:55*pm, potato wrote:
I'll be going skiing for my first time soon. *I hurt my wrist
this summer. *It's 98% fine now. *But when I rotate my wrists,
my left wrist...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 63