Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Forum: Nordic Skiing February 19th 10, 02:30 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Torrents and Malware

I've been dealing with this precise situation since I began
downloading the races in November. I too am running ESET NOD32. I too
am picking up the malware when searching at...
Forum: Nordic Skiing January 19th 10, 08:56 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
In awe : Adidas Skating Pro

On Jan 8, 2:08*am, Jan Gerrit Klok Jan.Gerrit.Klok.
wrote:

Typical XC bindings are not super stiff, so you won't see it being used
for inline skating just yet I think,...
Forum: Nordic Skiing January 3rd 10, 12:20 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Tour de Ski

On Jan 2, 1:00 pm, wrote:

We're missing a Tour de Ski thread. First off, many many thanks to our
hero, BasilBrush! Excellent quality videos. Some of the videos on the
Tour de...
Forum: Nordic Skiing March 4th 09, 04:05 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
World Championships -- thanks for the torrents / downloads

Many thanks to Basil Brush for recording/capping/posting torrents for
the video files of the 2009 World Championships at http://thepiratebay.org
.. I downloaded, seeded, and watched every one of...
Forum: Nordic Skiing November 25th 08, 01:39 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 22
Posted By [email protected]
Gallivare

On Nov 24, 10:32*pm, wrote:

Someone came through. *All four races from British Eurosport are up on
The Box.

I just spend 10 minutes searching, but I can't find them.
Forum: Nordic Skiing April 20th 08, 03:09 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Help for Newell Video *Video Request Thread*

I have it.
The commentary is in Swedish (I think).
It's not the greatest picture quality.
I'd have to extract the ~5 minutes of the men's final starting at
1:22:17 into the video, which I've never...
Forum: Nordic Skiing February 12th 08, 02:36 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
-15 F and wind

It was -24C (-11F) with a -40C (-40F) windchill at the Manitoba
Provincial Championships in Winnipeg on Saturday. We survived,
although some of the volunteers...
Forum: Nordic Skiing January 20th 08, 08:40 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
What are typical low end temperatures for XC?

On Jan 19, 10:05*pm, DirtRoadie wrote:

Also, is there a set cutoff point for competition? If so what *is it
(for race various governing...
Forum: Nordic Skiing December 30th 07, 11:48 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
NRK has live transmission of Tour de ski over internet!

On Dec 30, 8:12*am, wrote:

Thanks for this. *Trying to watch the sprint semis, the audio is fairly
continuous but is anyone getting more than 3 or 4 seconds of continuous
Forum: Nordic Skiing December 30th 07, 11:23 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
NRK has live transmission of Tour de ski over internet!

On Dec 29, 12:00*pm, wrote:

Is there any way to get the schedule for the webTV?

Is http://www.getlive.no/live/underholdning/film_og_tv/tvguide
what you are looking...
Forum: Nordic Skiing December 28th 07, 10:17 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
NRK has live transmission of Tour de ski over internet!

On Dec 28 at 14:11, Oskar K wrote:

http://www1.nrk.no/nett-tv/sport/spill

That's the link to live tv during the races of Tour de Ski!

Thanks for the info.

When I go...
Forum: Nordic Skiing December 7th 07, 04:59 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Wax Iron

My waxing iron is a Toko Wax Mouse -- the one that does not have a
temperature control. I like it -- it's just hot enough to melt Start
Green. This is its 4th season.

My backup iron is an old...
Forum: Nordic Skiing December 24th 06, 03:23 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 17
Posted By [email protected]
Video Lillehammer '94 - 4x10km relay

I've also got a problem.
When I try to open the file with Windows Media Player 10, it searches
for the codec(s), and then tells me that it can't play the file because
one or more of the codecs is not...
Forum: Nordic Skiing September 13th 06, 11:24 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Fischer's Shortcut technology

I'm looking for an opinion about the performance of the Shortcut
technology that Fischer uses on some of its Sport (Light Touring)
classic skis such as Superlight Wax. I've searched the archives,...
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14