Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: [email protected][_2_]
Forum: Alpine Skiing October 8th 09, 05:49 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 5
Some boot/size questions...

On Oct 8, 11:38*am, "kevin" wrote:
My boots no long fit as perfectly as they did 4 years ago, so I am toying
with the agonizing process of buying new boots.

My Nordica...
Forum: Alpine Skiing October 6th 09, 09:17 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 2
Loveland opens tomorrow (Wednesday 10/7/09)

On Oct 6, 2:29*pm, snoig wrote:
And A-Basin should open on Thursday but that's still up in the air.

snoig

Make that Friday for...
Forum: Alpine Skiing September 9th 09, 04:28 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 2
Whiteface versus Sugarbush?

On Sep 8, 9:48*pm, "kevin" wrote:
I have skied three times in the Adirondacks; twice at Gore and once at
Whiteface. *Gore was solid ice both times, while Whiteface was...
Forum: Alpine Skiing August 25th 09, 04:45 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 3
Breck to Crested Butte

On Aug 25, 10:41*am, wrote:
On Aug 24, 12:13*pm, RogueIT wrote:

We are going to come home via Crested Butte from Breckenridge this
Forum: Alpine Skiing August 25th 09, 04:41 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 3
Breck to Crested Butte

On Aug 24, 12:13*pm, RogueIT wrote:
We are going to come home via Crested Butte from Breckenridge this
year. Google takes me down
CO 9 to Fairplay
Fairplay to...
Forum: Alpine Skiing August 19th 09, 04:04 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 4
ski in/ski out

On Aug 18, 6:57*pm, RogueIT wrote:
I realize that there isn't really a true ski in ski out condo that I
can afford in Breckenridge, Co but was curious about where...
Forum: Alpine Skiing (moderated) July 30th 09, 08:13 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated,rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 8
something's happening

On Jul 24, 4:05 pm, lal_truckee wrote:
it's cooler today. Snow can't be far behind. We may have passed the
worst of this miserable warm weather...

There's snow on the...
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 24th 09, 04:43 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 43
ski poles 46"

On Mar 23, 4:47*pm, "Ron - NY" wrote:
"VtSkier" wrote in message

Ron - NY wrote:
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 24th 09, 04:36 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 43
ski poles 46"

On Mar 23, 2:57*pm, "Ron - NY" wrote:
Sorry to intrude with something about skiing here but *I have to buy new
poles. Had a cheap pair of the 'goode' brand but if you ask...
Forum: Alpine Skiing February 24th 09, 03:43 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 202
technology changes?

I don't remember where snoig skis. *Or what he skis on either. *Maybe he
can enlighten us.

//Walt

Summit, Park and Eagle Counties Colorado. My alpine skis are 193 cm
K2 and my tele skis are...
Forum: Alpine Skiing February 24th 09, 03:34 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 14
Vail Late March

On Feb 20, 12:07*pm, "DZN" wrote:
I had thought of that but I was hoping someone with skiing experience at
Vail might have specific wrote in...
Forum: Alpine Skiing February 21st 09, 03:20 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 202
technology changes?

On Feb 20, 8:08*am, Walt wrote:
wrote:

While the trend these days is shorter skis, mainly because they are
easier to turn. *But if you are...
Forum: Alpine Skiing February 21st 09, 03:07 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 14
Vail Late March

On Feb 20, 3:59*pm, lal_truckee wrote:
DZN wrote:

Google Earth

Watch out for Google Earth - the new version is going to modify your
computer without asking you;...
Forum: Alpine Skiing February 20th 09, 01:54 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 4
Mammoth! (Tahoe Continued...)

On Feb 20, 7:28*am, "Tom" wrote:
"Neil Kaufman" wrote in message

Mammoth is about 3 to 3.5...
Forum: Alpine Skiing February 20th 09, 01:51 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 202
technology changes?

On Feb 20, 6:05*am, "
wrote:
Hi, I have a couple of questions about ski technology over the passed
20 years or so.

I used to be really into...
Forum: Alpine Skiing February 20th 09, 01:45 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 14
Vail Late March

On Feb 20, 7:23*am, "DZN" wrote:
I will be at Vail late March. *I expect Spring conditions. *Ice in the
morning, slush in the afternoon. *It seems to me there must be a...
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16