Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Steve
Forum: North American Ski Resorts March 5th 08, 01:51 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.north-america
Replies: 3
Posted By Steve
Ski Trip From St. Louis, Missouri

In article ,
lal_truckee wrote:
-Pavel314 wrote:
- ... Colorado with a lot of good beginner
- runs. Nothing fancy, just a...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 25th 07, 03:49 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 20
Posted By Steve
Good all purpose intermediate ski?

In article ,
Walt wrote:
-Steve wrote:
-
- You missed the part where the original poster and I each weigh
- around 240.
-
-Sheesh,...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 25th 07, 03:37 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 20
Posted By Steve
Good all purpose intermediate ski?

In article ,
jimbo wrote:
-
-Well, I am very late to this thread. All purpose ski for an
-intermediate skier? Volkl P40? Give me a...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 23rd 07, 03:27 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 20
Posted By Steve
Good all purpose intermediate ski?

In article ,
lal_truckee wrote:
-wizzywiz wrote:
-
- I am presuming P40s and P50s
- are designed for one kind of race,...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 22nd 07, 04:12 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 20
Posted By Steve
Good all purpose intermediate ski?

In article ,
wizzywiz wrote:
-
-
-Thanks a lot, Steve, You sure know your Volkls. Do you mainly ski east
-coast? I'm getting...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 17th 07, 06:18 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 20
Posted By Steve
Good all purpose intermediate ski?

In article ,
wizzywiz wrote:
-
-
-or actually I can't really tell since the latter has the bindings on
-it. So, is the energy...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 17th 07, 06:12 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 20
Posted By Steve
Good all purpose intermediate ski?

In article ,
wizzywiz wrote:
-
-Thanks Steve. It looks like some P40/50s have the energyrails and some
-don't. Here is one from...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 16th 07, 04:17 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 20
Posted By Steve
Good all purpose intermediate ski?

In article ,
wizzywiz wrote:
-
-Steve wrote:
-
- I'm also around 240, and the very best thing that happened to me as an
-...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 15th 07, 04:07 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 20
Posted By Steve
Good all purpose intermediate ski?

In article ,
wizzywiz wrote:
-Sheesh, there are a million skis and the reviews all say "this is the
-best ski for doing...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9