Showing results 1 to 25 of 93
Search took 0.30 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: pg
Forum: European Ski Resorts March 30th 07, 06:03 PM Posted to uk.rec.motorcycles,rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 7
Posted By pg
Call for motorbike speed limiters

"davidof" wrote in message
| Matt T wrote:
|
| Only got a few years to go on, but comparing this...
Forum: European Ski Resorts March 26th 07, 08:14 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 3
Posted By pg
Easter in Bourg?

"MoonMan" wrote in message
| Has anyone any suggestions for reasonably priced accommodation for 2
in
| Bourg St....
Forum: European Ski Resorts March 21st 07, 09:13 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 16
Posted By pg
Where is good snow beg. of this April?

"Ace" wrote in message
| On Wed, 21 Mar 2007 10:41:20 +0100, "pg"
| wrote:
|

| "Ace"...
Forum: European Ski Resorts March 21st 07, 08:41 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe

"Ace" wrote in message
| On Wed, 21 Mar 2007 10:01:23 +0100, "Turan Fettahoglu"
| wrote:
|
| IME this is...
Forum: European Ski Resorts March 21st 07, 07:04 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe

wrote in message
| Hi all,
| We are a group of 4 people going for 2 weeks skiing vacation (have no
| chance doing...
Forum: European Ski Resorts March 5th 07, 12:56 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 7
Posted By pg
Transfers to tignes

" " wrote in
message ...
| SteveJ wrote:
| Hi
| Just wondering if anyone knows of any cheap transfers...
Forum: European Ski Resorts March 5th 07, 09:30 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 6
Posted By pg
Snow outlook for Easter in the french alps

wrote in message
| Thanks all - as we get closer there seems to be more snow daily in Les
| arcs
| You get...
Forum: European Ski Resorts March 5th 07, 09:08 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 7
Posted By pg
Transfers to tignes

"SteveJ" wrote in message
| Hi
| Just wondering if anyone knows of any cheap transfers to tignes from
| Lyon airport.
| Normally...
Forum: European Ski Resorts February 27th 07, 02:16 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 15
Posted By pg
Villaroger/Les Arcs (was thoughts after Alpe d'Huez)

"JR" wrote in message
| We might have passed. I was up there a couple of times last week
too...
| think it was wednesday...
Forum: European Ski Resorts February 27th 07, 12:15 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 11
Posted By pg
Snowing again?

"Matt T" wrote in message
| On 27 Feb, 11:15, "visionset" wrote:
| "Matt T"...
Forum: European Ski Resorts February 26th 07, 08:08 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 5
Posted By pg
Les Deux Alpes online lift pass booking

"David" wrote in message
| I'm planning a trip to Les Deux Alpes this Easter (2nd week in April)
| and notice that the...
Forum: European Ski Resorts February 26th 07, 08:29 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 15
Posted By pg
thoughts after Alpe d'Huez

"davidof" wrote in message
| Paul Richardson wrote:
| Nice town though, nice older part lower down...
Forum: European Ski Resorts February 26th 07, 05:52 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 15
Posted By pg
thoughts after Alpe d'Huez

"Paul Richardson" wrote in message
| Hi all
|
| A busy half term week in Alpe d'Huez.
|
| Snow was pretty good - excellent...
Forum: European Ski Resorts February 18th 07, 07:45 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 18
Posted By pg
Summer skiing - wife/kids dips in the pool, I go skiing

"Mads Bondo Dydensborg" wrote in message
| Hi all
|
| Its no secret, that I am more interessted in skiing than my wife....
Forum: European Ski Resorts February 17th 07, 03:07 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 18
Posted By pg
A couple of questions about Bourg St Maurice

"john elgy" wrote in message
| pg wrote:
|
| Peisey used to be similarly quiet :-(
|
| Big developments on the...
Forum: European Ski Resorts February 17th 07, 06:26 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe

"Ace" wrote in message
| On Fri, 16 Feb 2007 13:51:06 +0100, "pg"
| wrote:
|
| If it's
| a sunny day...
Forum: European Ski Resorts February 16th 07, 07:37 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe

"pg" wrote in message

Forum: European Ski Resorts February 16th 07, 07:12 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe

wrote in message
| On Feb 16, 12:23 pm, "pg" wrote:
Forum: European Ski Resorts February 16th 07, 01:49 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 2
Posted By pg
Intrawest investments -any views?

wrote in message
| Has anyone bought into Intrawest Arc1950. If so how do you rate the
| investment?
|
| We have...
Forum: European Ski Resorts February 16th 07, 01:31 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe

"Ace" wrote in message
| On Fri, 16 Feb 2007 13:51:06 +0100, "pg"
| wrote:
|
| The Solliet mountain...
Forum: European Ski Resorts February 16th 07, 11:51 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe

"pg" wrote in message
Forum: European Ski Resorts February 16th 07, 11:23 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe

wrote in message
| Hi
|
| We're off to BSM tomorrow - for the first time staying there rather
| than in...
Forum: European Ski Resorts February 13th 07, 04:22 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 25
Posted By pg
Snows on the way!

"Switters" wrote in message
| On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 13:48:33 GMT, "JR"
| allegedly wrote:
|
| I...
Forum: European Ski Resorts February 7th 07, 04:54 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 25
Posted By pg
Snows on the way!

"Roger Moss" wrote in message

| "JR" wrote in message
Forum: European Ski Resorts February 6th 07, 02:04 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 25
Posted By pg
Snows on the way!

"Matt T" wrote in message