Showing results 1 to 25 of 42
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Paul S
Forum: European Ski Resorts July 23rd 13, 08:33 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 5
Posted By Paul S
Best accessible resort

"pscherer" wrote in message

I'm looking for the easiest/best accessible resort by plane. Maybe
something I can fly into...
Forum: European Ski Resorts December 15th 12, 01:12 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 27
Posted By Paul S
Have skis got longer again?

"Ace" wrote in message
On Wed, 12 Dec 2012 18:25:52 -0000, "Paul S"
news_AT_ghweb_DOT_me_DOT_uk wrote:

"Ace"...
Forum: European Ski Resorts December 12th 12, 06:27 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 27
Posted By Paul S
Have skis got longer again?

"Ace" wrote in message
On Tue, 11 Dec 2012 19:07:59 +0000,
(The Older Gentleman)...
Forum: European Ski Resorts December 12th 12, 06:25 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 27
Posted By Paul S
Have skis got longer again?

"Ace" wrote in message
On Tue, 11 Dec 2012 19:07:59 +0000,
(The Older Gentleman)...
Forum: European Ski Resorts February 12th 11, 10:01 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 4
Posted By Paul S
Ski instructors

"Ace" wrote in message
On Thu, 10 Feb 2011 19:12:39 -0000, "Paul S"
news_AT_ghweb_DOT_me_DOT_uk wrote:

Try...
Forum: European Ski Resorts February 10th 11, 07:12 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 4
Posted By Paul S
Ski instructors

Try from their website

Have fun with the crowds

Paul S

Tried to reply to the email in your headers, but got a bounce. Please
email me at
Forum: European Ski Resorts February 1st 11, 08:30 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 3
Posted By Paul S
Bovec, Slovenia

"markmcnulty" wrote in message

Thinking of booking here for first time family skiing holiday.

Anybody been? A...
Forum: European Ski Resorts January 30th 11, 08:53 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 13
Posted By Paul S
It's time for that French Motorway Toll Question Again

"BrritSki" wrote in message
On 26/01/2011 13:44, Ace wrote:
On Sat, 22 Jan 2011 11:23:29 +0000, Pip Luscher
Forum: European Ski Resorts January 6th 11, 08:35 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 4
Posted By Paul S
Neiderau

"jonathan.gogan" wrote in message

You can also quite reasonably reach the Ski Welt area by bus - one
down to...
Forum: European Ski Resorts January 3rd 11, 02:45 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 4
Posted By Paul S
Skiing Jan 23 or 29 2011

Hi All

I would love to go skiing on either of the above dates. I'm an
intermediate skier, ski mostly RED runs. The areas I'm looking at are
France - Flaine, La Plagne or Italy the Milky...
Forum: European Ski Resorts January 3rd 11, 09:01 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 4
Posted By Paul S
Neiderau

I've managed to blag myself a second weeks skiing this year by joining a
group of friends going to Neiderau (beggars, choosers etc). I'm no gung-ho
expert but I've looked at the reviews and its...
Forum: European Ski Resorts October 2nd 10, 01:14 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 2
Posted By Paul S
Season opener

"Ace" wrote in message
Just about to get out there for the first day of the Engelberg season.
Just 50cm of snow on...
Forum: European Ski Resorts March 25th 10, 08:55 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 11
Posted By Paul S
Ski Instructor Job advice

"Peter M" wrote in message
Hi maybe the board is not too active at this time of year but I hope you
can help.
My son...
Forum: European Ski Resorts February 22nd 10, 09:14 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 39
Odd
Posted By Paul S
Odd

"Pip Luscher" wrote in message
On Tue, 16 Feb 2010 11:13:31 +0100, BrritSki

Forum: European Ski Resorts February 15th 10, 03:13 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 22
Posted By Paul S
decline

"Ace" wrote in message
On Mon, 15 Feb 2010 10:23:37 -0000, "Paul S" PAULatSONIFEXdotCOdotUK
Forum: European Ski Resorts February 15th 10, 10:23 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 22
Posted By Paul S
decline

"remove y" wrote in message
Well here we are at the height of the skiing season in Europe and this
group has very few messages...
Forum: European Ski Resorts February 4th 10, 12:53 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 13
Posted By Paul S
Tignes accommodation location

"Colin Irvine" wrote in message
On Sun, 17 Jan 2010 10:48:55 -0000, Paul S squeezed out the following:

Anyway I'd...
Forum: European Ski Resorts January 17th 10, 10:48 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 13
Posted By Paul S
Tignes accommodation location

"Matt T" wrote in message

Sorry I'm late to the conversation, but yes - going by the picture...
Forum: European Ski Resorts January 12th 10, 08:58 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 6
Posted By Paul S
Le Praz / Courchevel 1300 accomodation

"BrritSki" wrote in message
whitehead1972 wrote:

....snipsy...

Strongly recommend Le Bouc Blanc at the top of the La Tania...
Forum: European Ski Resorts January 1st 10, 03:33 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 22
Posted By Paul S
Gloves

"Colin Irvine" wrote in message
On Thu, 24 Dec 2009 13:35:02 +0000, The Older Gentleman squeezed out
the...
Forum: European Ski Resorts December 8th 09, 03:28 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 13
Posted By Paul S
Tignes accommodation location

"Matt T" wrote in message
On 1 Dec, 10:54, "Paul S" PAULatSONIFEXdotCOdotUK wrote:
Hi...
Forum: European Ski Resorts December 1st 09, 11:51 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe

"Brian Mc" wrote in message
Paul S PAULatSONIFEXdotCOdotUK wrote:
: Cheers Brian, got it on the map now! We have a beginner with us...
Forum: European Ski Resorts December 1st 09, 11:21 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe

"Brian Mc" wrote in message
Paul S PAULatSONIFEXdotCOdotUK wrote:
: Hi this is primarily addressed to Matt Thomas who proved a mine...
Forum: European Ski Resorts December 1st 09, 10:54 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 13
Posted By Paul S
Tignes accommodation location

Hi this is primarily addressed to Matt Thomas who proved a mine of info last
time we went to Tignes, but if anyone else knows the answer please feel free
to let me know.

We've managed to book a...
Forum: European Ski Resorts October 28th 09, 05:07 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 10
Posted By Paul S
Orelle Hotel

"BrritSki" wrote in message
I'm pretty sure I've asked this ? before, but can't find it with google
gropes, so sorry for asking...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 42