Showing results 1 to 25 of 100
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: BrritSki
Forum: Alpine Skiing June 6th 11, 02:01 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 33
Posted By BrritSki
Need some advanced Excel help

On 06/06/2011 14:47, VtSkier wrote:

I try not to drink when I'm making a map. It could
result in a septic system being built three feet
above the ground. The client would be most...
Forum: Alpine Skiing June 2nd 11, 04:18 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 40
Posted By BrritSki
rope tows

On 02/06/2011 16:53, lal_truckee wrote:
On 6/1/11 10:23 PM, wrote:

Obski, however we still have old school stuff in skiing, like rope tows,
sandwich skis, the same...
Forum: European Ski Resorts March 30th 11, 04:23 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 4
Posted By BrritSki
Resort Reviews...

On 30/03/2011 16:35, Roger Moss wrote:
Anyone home...?

Yep...

Despite a patchy (I use the word advisedly...) season, we managed around
a month's solid skiing time, mostly in the French...
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 30th 11, 02:37 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 48
Posted By BrritSki
Whoo Hoo Whoo Hoo

On 30/03/2011 14:47, VtSkier wrote:
On 03/29/2011 09:27 PM, Walt wrote:
On 3/28/2011 6:49 PM, wrote:
I had a winner on the lottery today.

I'm buying drinks for...
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 27th 11, 06:46 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 11
Posted By BrritSki
Cable tire chains and their box

On 27/03/2011 00:27, lal_truckee wrote:
On 3/26/11 4:42 PM, The Real Bev wrote:
I bought them (the exact brand and size I was thinking about buying NEW)
at a yard sale for $2.

Two...
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 14th 11, 12:28 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 2
Posted By BrritSki
okemo coaster

On 14/03/2011 00:26, The Real Bev wrote:
On 03/13/11 08:36, down_hill wrote:

I logged 23 miles per hour on my Ripxx they told me the top speed was 26.
I showed a max g-force of 6.8.

I...
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 1st 11, 10:01 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 6
Posted By BrritSki
Worst Oacars ever

On 28/02/2011 23:32, The Real Bev wrote:
On 02/28/11 14:58, wrote:

Sunday night's showing of the Oscars was the worst ever.

You watched? I just look at the list and I...
Forum: Alpine Skiing February 25th 11, 05:32 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 63
Posted By BrritSki
Snow Summit yesterday

On 25/02/2011 17:27, VtSkier wrote:
On 02/25/2011 11:30 AM, pigo wrote:
On Feb 24, 10:39 pm, The Real wrote:

Is haggis seasonal?

I don't know. I've never...
Forum: Alpine Skiing February 22nd 11, 03:45 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 10
Posted By BrritSki
Alpine

On 22/02/2011 13:57, Evojeesus wrote:
On Feb 21, 6:18 pm, wrote:

Who said anything about skiing alone? The singles line is for getting
on a lift with...
Forum: European Ski Resorts January 30th 11, 11:37 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 13
Posted By BrritSki
It's time for that French Motorway Toll Question Again

On 30/01/2011 08:53, Paul S wrote:

"BrritSki" wrote in message
On 26/01/2011 13:44, Ace wrote:
On Sat, 22 Jan 2011 11:23:29...
Forum: European Ski Resorts January 26th 11, 03:03 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 13
Posted By BrritSki
It's time for that French Motorway Toll Question Again

On 26/01/2011 13:44, Ace wrote:
On Sat, 22 Jan 2011 11:23:29 +0000, Pip Luscher
wrote:

Am I right in thinking that the only Peage lanes that do take credit
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 9th 11, 07:16 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 44
Posted By BrritSki
Snow Summit Wednesday

On 09/01/2011 18:45, Bob F wrote:
BrritSki wrote:
On 08/01/2011 22:50, lal_truckee wrote:
On 1/8/11 2:22 PM, Bob F wrote:
Richard Henry wrote:
The bib-overall-style pants in...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 9th 11, 08:25 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 44
Posted By BrritSki
Snow Summit Wednesday

On 08/01/2011 22:50, lal_truckee wrote:
On 1/8/11 2:22 PM, Bob F wrote:
Richard Henry wrote:
The bib-overall-style pants in question had already been patched with
velcro strips when one...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 4th 11, 08:36 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 150
Posted By BrritSki
Just for fun

On 03/01/2011 15:46, Richard Henry wrote:
On Jan 3, 7:09 am, Ted wrote:
In ,

Forum: Alpine Skiing January 4th 11, 08:33 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 44
Posted By BrritSki
Happy New Year

On 03/01/2011 23:56, The Real Bev wrote:
On 01/03/11 06:47, BrritSki wrote:

On 01/01/2011 13:51, downhill wrote:

To the group may you have a happy and prosperous New Year

And...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 4th 11, 08:31 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 44
Posted By BrritSki
Happy New Year

On 03/01/2011 22:08, VtSkier wrote:
On 01/03/2011 09:47 AM, BrritSki wrote:
On 01/01/2011 13:51, downhill wrote:

To the group may you have a happy and prosperous New Year

And from...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 3rd 11, 02:52 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 150
Posted By BrritSki
Just for fun

On 03/01/2011 11:39, Richard Henry wrote:
On Jan 3, 1:09 am, Ted wrote:
In article
,
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 3rd 11, 02:47 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 44
Posted By BrritSki
Happy New Year

On 01/01/2011 13:51, downhill wrote:

To the group may you have a happy and prosperous New Year

And from me. We arrived in Pila late afternoon of NY Eve - had dinner
with daughter (she is...
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 26th 10, 12:18 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 16
Posted By BrritSki
Merry Christmas

On 25/12/2010 14:46, wrote:
I hope everyone got lots of gifts.

Merry Christmas everyone. God bless us all.

Seconded.

Had roast goose for dinner yesterday - far, far...
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 10th 10, 07:36 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 14
Posted By BrritSki
Ski Chicken Coop

On 09/12/2010 13:24, wrote:
On Thu, 09 Dec 2010 09:20:33 +0100,
wrote this crap:

On 09/12/2010 02:56, skicrap wrote:
The culmination of a...
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 9th 10, 08:20 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 14
Posted By BrritSki
Ski Chicken Coop

On 09/12/2010 02:56, skicoop wrote:
The culmination of a two-year labor of cluck… love has come to roost. We
present to you the Ski Chicken Coop. Yes, never before has mankind so
radically...
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 7th 10, 07:52 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 77
Posted By BrritSki
Trip report - Snow Summit - 12/2/10

On 07/12/2010 04:29, Walt wrote:
On 12/6/2010 10:09 PM, The Real Bev wrote:
On 12/06/10 17:45, lal_truckee wrote:
On 12/6/10 5:13 PM, wrote:

Please, let me...
Forum: European Ski Resorts November 30th 10, 08:13 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 4
Posted By BrritSki
Speed cameras in France

On 29/11/2010 19:31, Ace wrote:
On Mon, 29 Nov 2010 18:52:30 +0100,
wrote:

Anyone know if anything has changed re sharing driver info across
borders recently...
Forum: European Ski Resorts November 29th 10, 05:52 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 4
Posted By BrritSki
Speed cameras in France

Anyone know if anything has changed re sharing driver info across
borders recently ?

I was flashed a couple of weeks ago in France doing just over the 110
limit in my Italian reg'd car. Haven't...
Forum: Alpine Skiing November 29th 10, 01:40 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 52
Posted By BrritSki
Snow tires?

On 28/11/2010 23:49, downhill wrote: