Showing results 1 to 25 of 59
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Terje Henriksen
Forum: Nordic Skiing January 26th 20, 02:17 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic,no.alt.diskusjoner
Replies: 1
Posted By Terje Henriksen
Karhu questions

Den 13.01.2020 00.09, skrev :
I have a pair of karhu multigrain cross country skis and the bottom has come off fully it looks like a puzzle peice on one one end to the tip...
Forum: Nordic Skiing November 25th 19, 02:44 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 2
Posted By Terje Henriksen
lower back pain from classic skiing

Den 16.11.2019 15.58, skrev :
Oh, wow! I feel you, mate!

Dealing with back pain can be incredibly difficult, especially if it is a chronic condition. If you want to get...
Forum: Nordic Skiing April 18th 17, 09:45 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 2
Posted By Terje Henriksen
Swix Kick Wax Plastic Scrapper

Den 18.04.2017 22.01, skrev Fred:
Hi,

I have a really hard time to find Swix kick wax plastic scrappers (T0086) in local shop and/or online.
Anybody knowing why they are so difficult to...
Forum: Nordic Skiing April 18th 17, 09:43 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 2
Posted By Terje Henriksen
Swix Kick Wax Plastic Scrapper

Den 18.04.2017 22.01, skrev Fred:
Hi,

I have a really hard time to find Swix kick wax plastic scrappers (T0086) in local shop and/or online.
Anybody knowing why they are so difficult to...
Forum: Nordic Skiing April 5th 15, 12:44 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 7
Posted By Terje Henriksen
Cross Country in the Dolomites: Ortisei/Val Gardena - Alpe di Siusi, Val Lunga, Montepanna

On Thu, 02 Apr 2015 22:43:39 -0400, gr
wrote:

On 4/1/2015 7:49 PM, Andrew Hofer wrote:
We spent the last week in February in Ortisei nordic skiing. I see...
Forum: Nordic Skiing December 9th 14, 05:05 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 33
Posted By Terje Henriksen
Training polarization (Stephen Seiler)

Den 09.12.2014 17:44, skrev :
On Tue, 09 Dec 2014 16:49:02 +0100
Terje Henriksen wrote:

To estimate your max heartrate, the most common rule is to use (220...
Forum: Nordic Skiing December 9th 14, 03:49 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 33
Posted By Terje Henriksen
Training polarization (Stephen Seiler)

Den 09.12.2014 09:07, skrev Terje Mathisen:
Jon wrote:
Gene:

Thanks for the offer. The first slide on this section is at 27:!6 of
the video. Title of study is "Does Polarized Training...
Forum: Nordic Skiing December 1st 14, 01:35 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 33
Posted By Terje Henriksen
Training polarization (Stephen Seiler)

Den 01.12.2014 10:03, skrev :
On Sun, 30 Nov 2014 06:11:43 -0800 (PST)
Jon wrote:

Agreed--very interesting.

I always wonder how to translate these type...
Forum: Nordic Skiing November 30th 14, 07:06 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 33
Posted By Terje Henriksen
Training polarization (Stephen Seiler)

Den 30.11.2014 15:11, skrev Jon:
Agreed--very interesting.

I always wonder how to translate these type of findings into lessons for casual athlete. And in skiing, seems particularly...
Forum: Nordic Skiing February 27th 10, 10:04 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 6
Posted By Terje Henriksen
running skiers

"outsideinmi" skrev i melding
Tough to compare a Nordic combined skier, to a biathlete, to a "just" xc
skier. How fast...
Forum: Nordic Skiing March 13th 09, 01:35 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 6
Posted By Terje Henriksen
Classic sprints in Trondheim: Simply amazing!

"Jeff and Stephanie Kalember" skrev i melding
answering my own question and watching now !!!

Forum: Nordic Skiing August 24th 07, 08:13 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 8
Posted By Terje Henriksen
aukland running

"32 degrees" skrev i melding
Anyone else see the fasterskier.com article on Anders Aukland placing 2nd in
the Norwegian...
Forum: Nordic Skiing August 2nd 07, 04:57 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 8
Posted By Terje Henriksen
In search of an uphill

"tassava" skrev i melding
On Jul 23, 5:29 pm, Matt Liebsch wrote:
Ok you east metro...
Forum: Nordic Skiing June 16th 07, 07:59 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 13
Posted By Terje Henriksen
Running with Ski Poles

"JJ" skrev i melding

Looks like the commercial version of a roller board (I think they marketed
it here in the...
Forum: Nordic Skiing June 10th 07, 07:14 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 13
Posted By Terje Henriksen
Running with Ski Poles

"Terje Henriksen" skrev i melding

skrev i melding
Forum: Nordic Skiing June 8th 07, 06:22 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 13
Posted By Terje Henriksen
Running with Ski Poles

skrev i melding
Meaning a generic term or a specific apparatus? It seems to be
discussed a lot on forums, but the only specific...
Forum: Nordic Skiing June 8th 07, 06:13 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 13
Posted By Terje Henriksen
Running with Ski Poles

"Terje Mathisen" skrev i melding
OK I give up what is "bråsterk"? :)

Oddvar Brå was almost certainly the best...
Forum: Nordic Skiing June 6th 07, 02:04 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 13
Posted By Terje Henriksen
Running with Ski Poles

"EdV" skrev i melding

Glad you asked. Mostly I run pole planting on each footstep. I also
found that I...
Forum: Nordic Skiing June 5th 07, 06:29 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 13
Posted By Terje Henriksen
Running with Ski Poles

"EdV" skrev i melding
I guess some people call it nordic running. Finally found a good
hilly trail to run...
Forum: Nordic Skiing April 11th 07, 05:55 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 9
Posted By Terje Henriksen
Still Skiing in VT

"Edgar" skrev i melding

Terje,

Can you explain how the Norwegian method of applying Blue Extra hard
wax works...
Forum: Nordic Skiing April 3rd 07, 03:40 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 7
Posted By Terje Henriksen
Photos from Stockholm and Falun

"Oskar Karlin" skrev i melding

Hi, nice photos!

Yeah this season was short...
But i manage to take some photos...
Forum: Nordic Skiing March 29th 07, 02:10 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 5
Posted By Terje Henriksen
Odd-Bjorn speaks Japanese

"John Forrest Tomlinson" skrev i melding
On 27 Mar 2007 09:55:24 -0700, wrote:

In keeping...
Forum: Nordic Skiing March 23rd 07, 05:04 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 3
Posted By Terje Henriksen
Next time you see a moose on the trail

skrev i melding
On Mar 22, 6:44 pm, wrote:
Forum: Nordic Skiing March 19th 07, 06:20 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 21
Posted By Terje Henriksen
Birkebeiner-Rennet cancelled - wow

"Marsh Jones" skrev i melding
Terje Henriksen wrote:
"Terje Mathisen" skrev i...
Forum: Nordic Skiing March 18th 07, 03:29 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 21
Posted By Terje Henriksen
Birkebeiner-Rennet cancelled - wow

"Terje Mathisen" skrev i melding
Eddy Rapid wrote:
Wow is right! Safety does come first obviously, especially when...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 59