Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Captain Nordic
Forum: Nordic Skiing April 6th 10, 05:03 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 13
Posted By Captain Nordic
Tuolumne meadows/CA 120 conditions

There's pretty much snow down to the lower gate on the eastside out of
Lee Vining, so it would be long way up to T-Meadows right now, and
it's fresh cold powder. It would make for a quite long trip...
Forum: Nordic Skiing March 7th 10, 02:41 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 4
Posted By Captain Nordic
Moon Poles

I used to rep Moon poles in the early 80's when I was the Edsbyn Ski
Rep. They were made in Sweden. All I remember were aluminum poles, no
fiberglass, but I'm sure they made them or were going to at...
Forum: Nordic Skiing November 17th 08, 06:49 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 2
Posted By Captain Nordic
sierra snow?

On Nov 13, 8:01*am, " wrote:
On Nov 11, 7:45*pm, "

wrote:
I heard on the news that there was a snow storm in...
Forum: Nordic Skiing January 26th 08, 11:27 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 9
Posted By Captain Nordic
Trouble With Salomon Pilot 2 Classic Binding

On Jan 25, 9:41 pm, wrote:
On Jan 25, 4:03 pm, ADK Skier wrote:

I had some problems with my Pilot 2 binding yesterday. Snow must have
gotten trapped...
Forum: Nordic Skiing November 7th 07, 06:22 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 1
Posted By Captain Nordic
new California Gold Rush course?

Hi Bob,

Sorry, since the email digest doesn't come to me anymore, I don't
check the newsgroup nearly that often. Next time you need an answer to
anything Far West nordic-wise, you should know by now...
Forum: Nordic Skiing June 7th 07, 03:12 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 4
Posted By Captain Nordic
Snow

Hank,

Let me know when Ueli takes out the cat and grooms, OK? I'll be down
there in 3 hours.

Mark

On Jun 6, 2:34 pm, " wrote:
1430, Wednesday, 6 June
Forum: Nordic Skiing May 14th 07, 12:14 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 15
Posted By Captain Nordic
California/Tahoe relocation suggestions?

JFT,

My apologies for the misunderstanding. I meant they don't work for me.
You guys can all discuss as much as you want.

Cheers,

Mark

On May 13, 3:18 pm, John Forrest Tomlinson...
Forum: Nordic Skiing May 13th 07, 04:57 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 15
Posted By Captain Nordic
California/Tahoe relocation suggestions?

Joseph,

Contact me directly via the Far West Nordic website and I can set you
straight. Public discussions of these kinds of things never seem to
work well.

Mark

On May 13, 3:26 am,...
Forum: Nordic Skiing April 6th 07, 02:41 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 2
Posted By Captain Nordic
Mammoth Marathon

Dude,

I think you have your years mixed up a bit....

Andrey's second place finish (and my son Jordan's third place) in the
half marathon was last year, 2006. Andrey's not racing anymore, sorry
to...
Forum: Nordic Skiing March 22nd 07, 03:25 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 0
Posted By Captain Nordic
Junior Olympics 2007 Photos Available

Hi All,

Thought I might post a message here to anyone associated with this
year's JO's at Soldier Hollow (coaches, athletes, families, etc.) that
there are some great photos of many of the athletes...
Forum: Nordic Skiing March 2nd 07, 01:56 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 3
Posted By Captain Nordic
fischer cold vs warm skis

Martin,

Not that much difference between the Cold and the Plus in the RCS
skate. Slight difference in the amount of graphite in the base
material (plus has more), and then a different grind pattern...
Forum: Nordic Skiing February 22nd 07, 05:49 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 15
Posted By Captain Nordic
Predictions for Sapporo (men's)

Pretty easy to fin....Unless you're an idiot like me. I kept getting
sidetracked by the picture above the title
Norges største diva

Captain Nordic

On Feb 22, 8:20 am, "sknyski" ...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12