Showing results 1 to 25 of 64
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: pigo
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 30th 07, 03:47 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 6
Posted By pigo
time off

"lal_truckee" wrote in message
VtSkier wrote:

London, eh, hope someone else is paying.

Exactamundo.

I just...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 17th 07, 01:13 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 12
Posted By pigo
Nailed from behind

I haven't read this thread because I figured that trunky had just
adopted another alias and was describing one of his ski trips with
ol' bertie. Sometimes it's good to be wrong.
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 17th 07, 01:08 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 4
Posted By pigo
Utah Conditions

My experience with park worst was always that even when the other
resorts in the area had good snow, it was as you describe here. And
that was before the scraper invasion.

"SkiFastBadly"...
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 13th 06, 12:42 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 37
Posted By pigo
Dropping out and "moving to the mountains"

"bumpfreaq" wrote in message

Yabahoobs wrote:
You're starting to sound like a poor, pathetic lost soul that...
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 7th 06, 09:03 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 37
Posted By pigo
Dropping out and "moving to the mountains"

"Yabahoobs" wrote in message

pigo wrote:
"Yabahoobs" wrote in message
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 7th 06, 02:44 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 37
Posted By pigo
Dropping out and "moving to the mountains"

"Yabahoobs" wrote in message

I've always tried to think that it doesn't have to be one way or
the
other. ...
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 3rd 06, 01:52 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 12
Posted By pigo
DEAD

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" ...
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 1st 06, 11:17 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 6
Posted By pigo
Broken Foot

"Mike Y" wrote in message
Well, I did it. Broke my foot early in November.

Three trips to the surgeon for evaluations so far and it's...
Forum: Alpine Skiing (moderated) November 15th 06, 01:02 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
Replies: 17
Posted By pigo
Various

"snoig" wrote in message
Mike wrote:
* Anyone ever been to a world cup alpine event? Was it worth
your...
Forum: Alpine Skiing November 1st 06, 12:33 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 42
Posted By pigo
Yo, freaks? Reality sucks

"Yabahoobs" wrote in message

Whenever he gets killed in here now, he just disappears. It's like
clockwork. ...
Forum: Alpine Skiing November 1st 06, 12:28 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 6
Posted By pigo
Ebay Skis?

"Stu" wrote in message
Anyone ever buy skis off of Ebay? I've been watching a pair and it
looks like it could be...
Forum: Alpine Skiing October 31st 06, 11:00 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 42
Posted By pigo
Yo, freaks? Reality sucks

"Bob F" wrote in message

"Richard Henry" wrote in message
Forum: Alpine Skiing October 29th 06, 03:47 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 5
Posted By pigo
The nutless, gutless, dickless weasels of rsa.

"Richard Henry" wrote in message

Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
"Two...
Forum: Alpine Skiing October 29th 06, 03:40 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 34
Posted By pigo
Dead and rotting

wrote in message

Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,

Weasel out? ...
Forum: Alpine Skiing October 29th 06, 03:34 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 34
Posted By pigo
Dead and rotting

wrote in message

Two Buddha wrote:
Virtually no discussion. Virtually all the old timers have left,
Forum: Alpine Skiing October 29th 06, 03:31 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 99
Posted By pigo
And the winner is...

Yeah. klause and I are hardly buddies. But I'll come to the meeting
as he describes. The standard excuses don't apply here. It's his
idea. If he'd rather have the fun himself I'll bow out. I...
Forum: Alpine Skiing October 28th 06, 06:27 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 99
Posted By pigo
And the winner is...

"Richard Henry" wrote in message

Two Buddha wrote:
top-posting corrected
Yabahoobs wrote:
Forum: Alpine Skiing October 27th 06, 12:53 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 99
Posted By pigo
And the winner is...

"Richard Henry" wrote in message

klaus wrote:
twobuddha wrote:

I'd sure...
Forum: Alpine Skiing October 25th 06, 11:18 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 99
Posted By pigo
And the winner is...

"Yabahoobs" wrote in message

twobuddha wrote:
Good luck trying to figure out how I snagged this one,
Forum: Alpine Skiing October 17th 06, 01:21 PM Posted to comp.sys.mac.advocacy,can.politics,rec.sport.golf,rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 175
Posted By pigo
Richard Henry, pathetic psychopath.

"Richard Henry" wrote in message

Remember, Scott, we're not really smarter than you. We just
pretend to
Forum: Alpine Skiing October 16th 06, 02:46 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 35
Posted By pigo
Anyone skiing yet?

"kk7sm" wrote in message

A jury trial is always a crap shoot, especially in a self-defense
case
in your neck of the woods. Better than even chance, even in a good
Forum: Alpine Skiing September 26th 06, 12:11 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 10
Posted By pigo
Alta Snowbird

"eblaster" wrote in message
My 14 yo son and I are considering skiing Alta & Snowbird next
Februrary,
does anyone...
Forum: Alpine Skiing September 26th 06, 12:09 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 114
Posted By pigo
Best Automobile made in 1970.

"clarencedarrow" wrote in message

AstroPax wrote:
On 25 Sep 2006 07:19:22 -0700,...
Forum: Alpine Skiing September 24th 06, 11:39 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 114
Posted By pigo
Best Automobile made in 1970.

"L.A. Vinyl" wrote in message
MoonMan wrote:

Jensen FF or Interceptor, 1 UK gallon to get it out of the garage...
Forum: Alpine Skiing September 23rd 06, 12:01 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 114
Posted By pigo
Best Automobile made in 1970.

"The Real Bev" wrote in message