Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: dengel
Forum: Snowboarding January 19th 07, 10:54 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 4
Posted By dengel
How Young can a snowboarder be?

The 10 figure is way too high. I have heard 7.... don't know when Shaun
White started riding, but he was in videos by age 10.

A friend of mine was told 10 for kids due to the strength required...
Forum: Snowboarding January 19th 07, 08:35 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 4
Posted By dengel
How Young can a snowboarder be?

I've been riding for a while, and have recently had my first kid - a
wonderful little daughter. I want to get her started as young as
possible in the sport, so that we can go as a family (my wife...
Forum: Snowboarding January 19th 07, 07:59 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 0
Posted By dengel
Salomon Relay XLT Bindings - perception and sizing

I am posting this in the hopes someone might find it helpful. I
recently purchased some of Salomon's Relay bindings, the XLT versions.

The sizing on these seems designed to work well with Salomon's...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3