Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Nordic Skiing July 17th 08, 04:05 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Cera

The three dopers evicted from the Tour de France so far this year are
reported to have used a third generation of EPO called Cera.

I hope we've not been wasting this substance by putting it under...
Forum: Nordic Skiing March 13th 08, 08:23 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
XC on TV---is good footage possible?

Did you see the biathlon from Korea last week?

No, but the biathlon coverage from Ostersund was great, although the
course lengths were shorter
they had excellent camera placements.
Even better...
Forum: Nordic Skiing February 15th 08, 05:10 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
Eurosport Races Now Available!!!

The third Eurosport English commentator is Patrick Winterton. He tends
to share the Biathlon reports with Mike Dixon, but he covers all the
Nordic disciplines. Like Mike he's ex National Team, Senior...
Forum: Nordic Skiing January 2nd 08, 07:08 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 17
Posted By [email protected]
Waxless

Waxless is for stride and glide Not for skating.
The word waxless is a misnomer, the designers meant No Grip Wax, and
the name stuck.
The basic element for our type of skiing is the glide and as...
Forum: Nordic Skiing December 30th 07, 10:45 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Snow in Norway?

I've got your Eli on my desktop. Thanks for the pic.

We've also got your snow. Its falling as rain in North England.
I've missed stages 2 and 3 of the Tour de Ski on Eurosport, the
driving...
Forum: Nordic Skiing December 18th 07, 09:55 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
WCSN Redux

There is no racing from Oberstdorf in this Tour.
This is the latest programme
http://www.tour-de-ski.com/
Forum: Nordic Skiing August 13th 07, 09:50 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 20
Posted By [email protected]
Training Secrets

Right then guys, I stand corrected. Mea culpa. I did say it was MY
humble opinion.
It was the comment from Bill shown below that brought me down to
earth.

In the time before the internet and The...
Forum: Nordic Skiing August 7th 07, 02:27 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 20
Posted By [email protected]
Training Secrets

On 7 Aug, 14:47, wrote:
In all humility, I really don't think xczone is forcing their program
on us, and I am sure that most clubs have well established programs.
You...
Forum: Nordic Skiing July 2nd 07, 03:24 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Summer Solstice

Ooops, this is what I tried to send

I always have visions of mad (drunk?) Norwegians, out in the woods, dancing
around bonfires, celebrating the Solstice.

Well I've just experienced this, or a...
Forum: Nordic Skiing July 2nd 07, 02:20 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Summer Solstice

On 22 Jun, 14:23, "JJ" wrote:
wrote in message

The days are getting shorter. ...
Forum: Nordic Skiing March 12th 07, 08:06 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Kikkan Randall's 7th place sprint

On 12 Mar, 04:07, wrote:
Anyone else notice that Kikkan Randall won the B Final at Lahti, beating
Bjoergen, Gjoemle, Saarinen, Kowalcyk and the Russian Sidko? I mention
it...
Forum: Nordic Skiing March 4th 07, 08:57 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
Another great day in Sapporo: 50 k classic

On 4 Mar, 08:39, Terje Mathisen wrote:
There are two things that I'm going to remember a long time about this race:

1) How Oddbjørn Hjelmeset damaged/broke a...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12