Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: mnhoser
Forum: Nordic Skiing November 3rd 15, 03:13 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 33
Posted By mnhoser
Training polarization (Stephen Seiler)

On Tuesday, March 31, 2015 at 9:19:55 PM UTC-5, mnhoser wrote:
I do hope he's still skiing!

More fishing than skiing.

I really like my new Garmin 620, the impact timing and stride...
Forum: Nordic Skiing April 1st 15, 02:19 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 33
Posted By mnhoser
Training polarization (Stephen Seiler)

I do hope he's still skiing!

More fishing than skiing.

I really like my new Garmin 620, the impact timing and stride statistics
are quite interesting, particularly when you've spent parts...
Forum: Nordic Skiing March 30th 15, 04:04 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 33
Posted By mnhoser
Training polarization (Stephen Seiler)

Terje, I certainly remember meeting over at Tegeders. He kind of gave up skiing, at least competitively, a number of years ago. As for my training, I know that I've given up on doing intervals in the...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3