Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Forum: Snowboarding December 22nd 08, 08:55 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Detuning

On 22 Dec, 19:51, Jack O wrote:
I agree with Neil. A flat board will follow the natural camber and you
can catch it if it misbehaves. Relaxing into it isn't always...
Forum: Snowboarding December 22nd 08, 05:06 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Detuning

It might help a little, but really you just need to develop the skill.
Try running it always a little on edge in those conditions. *Eventually
you will be able to run a flat base. *The trick is...
Forum: Snowboarding December 22nd 08, 04:54 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Upgrading boots

Hi all! Just got back from Les Menuires in The 3 Valleys, had an
awesome time. Anyway, I've had my trusty Airwalk boots for 7 years and
feel it's time to upgrade. From what I can see, a general,...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3