Showing results 1 to 25 of 31
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: pg
Forum: European Ski Resorts November 29th 08, 11:05 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 3
Posted By pg
Where are the posts? and has anyone been to Krvavec?

 Grab this Headline Animator
"MoonMan" wrote in message
MoonMan wrote:
I haven't received any posts since demon...
Forum: European Ski Resorts November 21st 08, 09:02 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 8
Posted By pg
It's snowing in the Tarantaise

Just thought I would be the first to point out from depths of the jungle
that it is currently snowing right down to 800 metres in Bourg St Maurice...
according to an excited sms from my son :-)

If...
Forum: European Ski Resorts November 5th 08, 06:03 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 5
Posted By pg
The season has begun!

"Matt T" a écrit dans le message de news:
On 2 Nov, 09:52, "pg" wrote:
Forum: European Ski Resorts November 2nd 08, 08:52 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 5
Posted By pg
The season has begun!

"Pip Luscher" a écrit dans le message de news:
| On Fri, 31 Oct 2008 19:02:41 +0000, Ian
Forum: European Ski Resorts April 29th 08, 05:59 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 33
Posted By pg
Pass opening dates/Col d'Iseran

"PG" a écrit dans le message de news:

a écrit dans le message de news:
Forum: European Ski Resorts April 29th 08, 05:48 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 33
Posted By pg
Pass opening dates/Col d'Iseran

a écrit dans le message de news:
Off topic, but it's quiet... I'd like to do this kind of...
Forum: European Ski Resorts March 13th 08, 08:45 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 3
Posted By pg
Direct picture feed from La Rosiére March 15-22

"Ace" a écrit dans le message de news:
On Thu, 13 Mar 2008 13:02:12 +0100, in
,...
Forum: European Ski Resorts February 29th 08, 05:22 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 9
Posted By pg
Euro madness!

"Matt T" a écrit dans le message de news:
On 29 Feb, 17:25, "PG" wrote:

Forum: European Ski Resorts February 29th 08, 04:25 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 9
Posted By pg
Euro madness!

"Matt T" a écrit dans le message de news:
On 29 Feb, 10:32, Ace wrote:
On Fri,...
Forum: European Ski Resorts February 29th 08, 03:23 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 9
Posted By pg
Euro madness!

"Ace" a écrit dans le message de news:
On Fri, 29 Feb 2008 09:41:52 -0000, in
,...
Forum: European Ski Resorts December 17th 07, 08:30 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 28
Posted By pg
Where do you plan to ski?

" " a écrit dans le
message de news: ...
PG wrote:

I wondered why we had not heard from you this...
Forum: European Ski Resorts December 14th 07, 09:04 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 28
Posted By pg
Where do you plan to ski?

a écrit dans le message de news:
Hi , I'm brend new in this group, french, 24 years old.
I was wondering...
Forum: European Ski Resorts October 18th 06, 07:23 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 28
Posted By pg
fun and games booking ski lessons at Arc 1600......

"JR" wrote in message
And finally....after 4...
Forum: European Ski Resorts October 13th 06, 05:33 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 19
Posted By pg
Les Arcs/La Plagne

" " wrote in
message ...
| Rob White wrote:

| We have skied La Plagne and Les Arcs quite a lot over the...
Forum: European Ski Resorts October 12th 06, 02:06 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 19
Posted By pg
Les Arcs/La Plagne

"Rob White" wrote in message
| We've been to La Plagne a couple of times and feel that it is not
demanding
| enough and the runs...
Forum: European Ski Resorts October 11th 06, 07:30 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 4
Posted By pg
Experience with luggage delivery companies?

"Sidheag McCormack" wrote in message
| Only a question about a European resort in that that's where I want it
| delivered I suppose...
Forum: European Ski Resorts October 3rd 06, 05:53 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 28
Posted By pg
fun and games booking ski lessons at Arc 1600......

"JR" wrote in message
Update! I finally got a 1 line email back after 1 week! Unfortunately,
it did not acknowledge the...
Forum: European Ski Resorts September 30th 06, 12:20 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 2
Posted By pg
It's steaming

"pg" wrote in message

snip|

| Daughter's up skiing on the Grande Motte today - conditions can't have
| been great. Even...
Forum: European Ski Resorts September 30th 06, 10:34 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 2
Posted By pg
It's steaming

Up at 800m + in Bourg Saint Maurice, the first day of the autumn season
up on the Tignes glacier, I've just ventured outside on the balcony for
the first time today. It's roasting. Along with...
Forum: European Ski Resorts September 29th 06, 08:33 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe

"Ace" wrote in message
| On Thu, 28 Sep 2006 20:58:08 GMT, "John Ricketts"
| wrote:

|| Of...
Forum: European Ski Resorts September 28th 06, 12:55 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe

"John Ricketts" wrote in message
| Hmm..... ESF don't seem to make it very easy to give them money. For a
| non-french speaker (I...
Forum: European Ski Resorts September 21st 06, 07:30 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 10
Posted By pg
Bourg St Maurice feb 1/2 term

"John Ricketts" wrote in message
| Hey, one way or another...they'll pay! ;-)
|
| "Matt T" wrote in...
Forum: European Ski Resorts September 20th 06, 07:15 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 12
Posted By pg
Best Christmas snowfall?

"Ace" wrote in message
| On 19 Sep 2006 12:50:38 -0700, "mydigitalself"
| wrote:
|
| What regions,...
Forum: European Ski Resorts September 12th 06, 02:54 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 10
Posted By pg
Bourg St Maurice feb 1/2 term

"davidof" wrote in message
| pg wrote:
|
| Read through the blogs and there's plenty of info about...
Forum: European Ski Resorts September 12th 06, 09:28 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 10
Posted By pg
Bourg St Maurice feb 1/2 term

"John Ricketts" wrote in message
| Time to book up for the coming season! I'm planning a trip to B St M
at Feb
| 1/2 term...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 31