Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Gary Jacobson[_2_]
Forum: Nordic Skiing January 13th 18, 01:04 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 4
Posted By Gary Jacobson[_2_]
Moon Poles

On Sunday, February 5, 2017 at 1:32:46 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Thursday, March 4, 2010 at 9:11:35 PM UTC-6, kddonath wrote:
Anyone remember moon poles? I always like them - had...
Forum: Nordic Skiing February 28th 13, 12:24 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 3
Posted By Gary Jacobson[_2_]
Hints for trip to ALps?

On Saturday, February 2, 2013 1:26:05 PM UTC-5, gr wrote:
I am taking a trip in March to the Alps (Les Rousses near Jura

Mountain/Valley). Flying into Geneva, then staying in Les Rousses for...
Forum: Nordic Skiing December 16th 12, 02:40 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 9
Posted By Gary Jacobson[_2_]
XC ski hints wanted!

Looked up a pst I made ten years ago. Here's a cut and past:

Here's a list if some tips that might help some marathon skiers. The first
two I developed myself, but no doubt others have done the...
Forum: Nordic Skiing October 31st 12, 03:39 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 8
Posted By Gary Jacobson[_2_]
What happened to the Nordic Skiing Newsgroup?

On Monday, October 29, 2012 1:39:21 PM UTC-4, Big Hitter wrote:
Last time I was on here this was a pretty decent newsgroup. I know there was a time when a lot of spam showed up and kind of ruined...
Forum: Nordic Skiing October 23rd 12, 10:59 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 7
Posted By Gary Jacobson[_2_]
A taste of Norway!

On Friday, October 12, 2012 1:47:31 AM UTC-4, wrote:
On Thu, 11 Oct 2012 21:07:40 -0700 (PDT)

Gary Jacobson wrote:

I guess I'm still around :)

Forum: Nordic Skiing October 12th 12, 04:07 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 7
Posted By Gary Jacobson[_2_]
A taste of Norway!

Wasn't there a woman in Norway that was found whose name was Lilly Hammer?

I guess I'm still around :)

Gary Jacobson
Rosendale, NY
WLM 1823
Forum: Nordic Skiing March 15th 12, 12:42 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 1
Posted By Gary Jacobson[_2_]
Help removing Klister

On Mar 5, 10:11*am, N Menton wrote:
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to remove Klister from a down
ski jacket? My daughter was racing this weekend and her...
Forum: Nordic Skiing January 29th 09, 01:51 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 6
Posted By Gary Jacobson[_2_]
searching for a Madshus hat

Try:

Peter Hale
Madshus Race Manager USA
406 579 4442

I recently thre away a very ugly Madshus Hat that I bought in Norway
1992.
Forum: Nordic Skiing December 1st 08, 12:54 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 3
Posted By Gary Jacobson[_2_]
Is "Base Oxidation" "Freezer Burn"?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freezer_burn

Seems that BNS and others are saying what they used to call base
oxidation isn't that at all. Not sure if they state what they think it
is, and some have...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9