Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.12 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: mccannam
Forum: Nordic Skiing February 22nd 08, 04:11 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic,rec.backcountry,rec.skiing.backcountry
Replies: 16
Posted By mccannam
Sledge, Pulk?

On Jan 22, 11:23*am, Puppet_Sock wrote:
apulkbehind skis.

Has anybody a similar report forpulkbehind snowshoes? I don't
have any kind of sense of balance, so...
Forum: Backcountry Skiing February 22nd 08, 04:11 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic,rec.backcountry,rec.skiing.backcountry
Replies: 13
Posted By mccannam
Sledge, Pulk?

On Jan 22, 11:23*am, Puppet_Sock wrote:
apulkbehind skis.

Has anybody a similar report forpulkbehind snowshoes? I don't
have any kind of sense of balance, so...
Forum: Nordic Skiing January 21st 08, 02:21 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 16
Posted By mccannam
Sledge, Pulk?

On Jan 20, 9:15*pm, BGhouse wrote:
mccannam sed:

I've built a sledge for an overnight trip in February but the place we
are going to...
Forum: Nordic Skiing January 20th 08, 05:46 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 16
Posted By mccannam
Sledge, Pulk?

I've built a sledge for an overnight trip in February but the place we
are going to won't let me take it on tracked trails unless it is on
skis and won't damage the tracked trails. Soooo, I have some...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4