Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ron - NYP
Forum: Alpine Skiing May 1st 12, 09:25 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 48
Posted By Ron - NYP
Trying to revive grass skiing

I think most people left in this group have been skiing on grass a little
too much..........
I'll stop by for my annual post again next year, scott abraham owns all of
you
later...
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 28th 11, 02:15 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 19
Posted By Ron - NYP
okemo II

who's the best fitter at Killington? I need new boots too! I was there
Christmas weekend and it sucked.
Ron

"down_hill" wrote in message...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 4th 11, 07:03 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 44
Posted By Ron - NYP
Happy New Year

Hope she's OK, I'm planning on going next week, I didn't know you worked
there, if you feel like doing a few runs together LMK.
thanx
Ron

"VtSkier" wrote in message...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 4th 11, 11:30 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 44
Posted By Ron - NYP
Happy New Year

How's Killingtom doing? I'm going for my first of the season next week,
can't wait........
Ron

"VtSkier" wrote in message
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 22nd 10, 11:24 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 1
Posted By Ron - NYP
Anything to ski on at Killington right now ?

Thinking about going tomorrow for a few days to say good-bye for the season,
anyone been there recently who can tell me what conditions are like ?
TIA
Ron
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 5th 10, 06:42 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 17
Posted By Ron - NYP
bode miller simply the best

Yah I should have said Whister Blackcomb , 2nd week in April, I'm hoping
there's still something there to ski on !!!!???
thanx
Ron

--

"Alan Baker" wrote in message...
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 5th 10, 12:55 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 17
Posted By Ron - NYP
bode miller simply the best

How's the snow conditions looking in Vancouver ? Plan on going there in a
few weeks.
thanx
Ron

--
Forum: Alpine Skiing February 17th 10, 04:36 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 2

I would go with the K2 axis X, good all mountain ski.

Ron
"Optimum news" wrote in message
Lots of choice's out there,Ski...
Forum: Alpine Skiing February 9th 10, 03:16 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 2
Posted By Ron - NYP
Best electric boot warmers ?

Looking for a recommendation for some good boot warmers for my girlfriends
cold feet. I know a few may be tempted to talk me out of it saying if the
boot fits right and she wears the right socks...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 17th 10, 03:05 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 5
Posted By Ron - NYP
Whistler season ok for end of April ?

Thinking about going at the middle to end of April, assuming the mountain is
still open ? Will I have snow to ski on or is this a little late to go ?
TIA
Ron
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10