Showing results 1 to 25 of 59
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Excess
Forum: European Ski Resorts October 27th 09, 11:02 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 10
Posted By Excess
Orelle Hotel

On Oct 26, 4:29*pm, BrritSki wrote:
I'm pretty sure I've asked this ? before, but can't find it with google
gropes, so sorry for asking again if I did:

What is the best...
Forum: European Ski Resorts August 26th 09, 06:55 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 1
Posted By Excess
Kids ski school Les Gets

On Aug 19, 10:28*pm, Rod wrote:
Hi,

Can anybody recommend a ski school for a girl 4 turning 5 for her first
lessons in Les Gets next March please.

cheers,
Forum: European Ski Resorts July 16th 09, 02:49 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 6
Posted By Excess
Bus between Geneva airport and Val thorens

On Jul 16, 1:11*am, "Michael Chare"
wrote:
It would appear that there is s bus service between Val Thorens and Geneva
airport, but at this time of year it is hard...
Forum: European Ski Resorts February 12th 09, 07:50 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 18
Posted By Excess
Les Arcs

On Feb 11, 7:24*pm, wrote:
On 8 Feb, 18:06, Pip Luscher wrote:

On Sun, 08 Feb 2009 16:32:23 +0100, Ace ...
Forum: European Ski Resorts February 4th 09, 10:53 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 8
Posted By Excess
Grenoble to Serre Chevalier

On Feb 3, 5:51*pm, "Snorer" wrote:
Hi, I plan to drive from Grenoble to Villeneuve in 2 weeks and have been
told that the highest *point of the journey over the Col du...
Forum: European Ski Resorts January 30th 09, 11:18 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 18
Posted By Excess
Les Arcs

On Jan 29, 10:35*am, BrritSki wrote:
I am picking BrratSki up in Les Arcs tomorrow and to avoid me driving
all the way up the mountain we are intending to meet up in Bourg...
Forum: European Ski Resorts December 31st 08, 10:59 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 7
Posted By Excess
anyone on here been to Bareges?

I'd consider:
(1) Saint-Lary Soulan, which now has a freebie transfer service from Pau
airport - and if you're driving, you can split you time here by adding
Piau-Engaly for a change of...
Forum: European Ski Resorts December 13th 08, 03:51 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 1
Posted By Excess
Huez advice

On Dec 12, 9:00*am, "gybe_mark" noemail wrote:
Hi all,

We're considering staying in an appartment in the village of Huez (Huez
1500 on the piste map) which is linked to the main Huez resort...
Forum: European Ski Resorts December 3rd 08, 10:10 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 4
Posted By Excess
Package type deals

On Dec 2, 10:00*am, Bill wrote:
Having done self drive and self organised for years I am in the
position of needed to do a package type deal this year. Car to **** to
get...
Forum: European Ski Resorts November 21st 08, 06:15 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 8
Posted By Excess
It's snowing in the Tarantaise

On Nov 21, 10:02*am, "pg" wrote:
Just thought I would be the first to point out from depths of the jungle
that it is currently snowing right down to 800 metres in Bourg...
Forum: European Ski Resorts November 3rd 08, 04:24 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 3
Posted By Excess
Les Houches

On Oct 13, 3:35*pm, Ian Blake wrote:
In case anybody is planning a holiday to Les Houches in the Chamonix valley be
aware that a legal dispute between the operators...
Forum: Alpine Skiing October 17th 08, 08:43 AM Posted to soc.culture.bulgaria,rec.skiing.resorts.europe,rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 6
Posted By Excess
Looking for disabled skiing (sit skiing) in Europe - particularlyBulgaria if possible

On Oct 16, 12:27*pm, Paul wrote:
Hi guys, I'm looking for places that offer sit-skiing in Europe,
particularly Bulgaria. *Can anyone help?

We're looking to go over new...
Forum: European Ski Resorts October 17th 08, 08:43 AM Posted to soc.culture.bulgaria,rec.skiing.resorts.europe,rec.skiing.alpine

On Oct 16, 12:27*pm, Paul wrote:
Hi guys, I'm looking for places that offer sit-skiing in Europe,
particularly Bulgaria. *Can anyone help?

We're looking to go over new...
Forum: European Ski Resorts October 14th 08, 10:53 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 3
Posted By Excess
Les Houches

On Oct 13, 4:35*pm, Ian Blake wrote:
In case anybody is planning a holiday to Les Houches in the Chamonix valley be
aware that a legal dispute between the operators...
Forum: European Ski Resorts October 13th 08, 01:19 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 11
Posted By Excess
When does skiing tend to start in germany / austria?

So I don't agree with you that reliabilty of early snow in Austria is
better then in France. It totally depends where you are going.
Today hintertux has 36 km opened with over 1 meter of fresh...
Forum: European Ski Resorts October 8th 08, 12:32 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 2
Posted By Excess
Sainte-Foy - Other Resorts Transport

On Oct 8, 2:18*am, wrote:
Hi all!

We're all looking forward to a trip to Sainte-Foy over the Christmas/
New Year period. *We've got all stuff in Sainte-Foy organised,...
Forum: European Ski Resorts September 13th 08, 11:45 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 2
Posted By Excess
Where to go

On Sep 11, 3:03*pm, "Snorer" wrote:
OK I know that not too many are looking at this out of season but this is
another one of those "whats the best resort for me posts"
Forum: European Ski Resorts March 20th 08, 09:55 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 5
Posted By Excess
Vallee Blanche

On Mar 19, 10:36*pm, Pip Luscher
wrote:
Just how difficult is it? I thought I read somewhere (maybe here) that
as long as one followed a guides tracks...
Forum: European Ski Resorts February 21st 08, 10:49 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 2
Posted By Excess
Les Gets - looking for good affordable hotel

On Feb 20, 9:57*am, "Chipolopolo" wrote:
Hi-

Planning a trip to Les Gets at end of March for 4 days and looking for a
decent and affordable well located hotel in central...
Forum: European Ski Resorts February 16th 08, 11:40 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 11
Posted By Excess
Good ski repair shop in Flaine and in Chamonix

On Feb 15, 6:22*pm, " wrote:
I am planning to travel via Geneva to either Flaine or Chamonix (no
final decission yet).
My new (and expensive ...) skis...
Forum: European Ski Resorts February 16th 08, 11:32 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 3
Posted By Excess
Serre Chevalier and nearby resorts

On Feb 15, 12:54Â*pm, wrote:
Hi, I am going to Serre Chevalier for a week just before Easter. Â*I
understand from the Serre Chevalier website the lift pass gives access
to...
Forum: European Ski Resorts February 12th 08, 10:46 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 1
Posted By Excess
Courchevel

On Feb 6, 2:22*pm, Skywalker wrote:
Hello again,

I would like to have your guidance about any similar accomodation
options like Arc 1800 self-catereds. Do we have...
Forum: European Ski Resorts February 12th 08, 10:42 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 17
Posted By Excess
Need Recommendations for Mountains Near Geneva

On Feb 11, 12:25*pm, "Bob D" wrote:
I just found out I will have an open day in Geneva during my upcoming
business trip to Europe.

I know nothing about the...
Forum: European Ski Resorts January 31st 08, 09:49 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 33
Posted By Excess
Family Ski holidays with baby facilities

On Jan 30, 8:21*pm, Pip Luscher
wrote:
Can anyone recommend a travel operator who can cater for two people
and a (will be) 8/9-month old baby? *We'd...
Forum: European Ski Resorts January 30th 08, 09:57 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 18
Posted By Excess
Argentiere

Thanks for that. I'd heard of Flaine (heard it was ugly mostly ;-)
Most definitely!

Personally I'd always rather stay there than at the satellite
stations, as it's so compact and quick to get...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 59