Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.42 seconds.
Forum: Nordic Skiing October 2nd 06, 11:02 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 30
Posted By [email protected]
Help! Salomon Active Pilots a good choice? Size?

these look like salomon active combi boots with an Atomic paint job.

I would get a pair of used Salmon bumblebees, or previous year's
Carbons. I find second tier boots too soft.
Forum: Nordic Skiing September 21st 06, 08:54 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Rollerskiing in or around Lake Placid

If you are thru the toll
booth before 7 am, you can keep going and climb the entire stretch - 8
miles at an 8% grade.

Wow, so you can actually get through the toll booth? I've only done it
in...
Forum: Nordic Skiing August 14th 06, 07:11 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 19
Posted By [email protected]
skiing and Polar footpod

Jan Gerrit Klok wrote:
schreef in bericht
i don't see how it can work on snow, but cycling computers...
Forum: Nordic Skiing July 26th 06, 06:32 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Rollerskiing

I know there is endless discussion here about speed reducers. Last
year I tried out a training chute with very good results. I can
rollerblade along and without stopping, clip the chute on,...
Forum: Nordic Skiing July 3rd 06, 09:46 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
pole tips for rollerskiing: is there a quiet alternative?

If the full rubber tips work well, they would be nice to try on
concrete trails. Regular rollerski tips are useless on concrete.
Fortunately most roads here are asphalt.
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5