Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Christian G. Becker
Forum: Snowboarding April 2nd 07, 10:40 AM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 5
Waxing question

Jolly_O schrieb:
this board provides little benefit. I checked the Burton website, and
where it describes the different bases it says that my base performs
with or without wax. I enjoy waxing...
Forum: Snowboarding February 24th 07, 08:21 AM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 1
Anybody seen the line up for Snowbombing 2007?

CC001 schrieb:
[Zillertal - Austria]

... what more would you ask for?

Your hotel 10 meters away from the slope, like in many places in France? :)

(Don't go only to Mayrhofen in Zillertal, the...
Forum: Snowboarding February 24th 07, 08:17 AM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 11
Gooft Stance - Right Big Toe Hurts

RigasMinho schrieb:
On Feb 23, 11:29 am, "Memascii" wrote:
On Feb 22, 7:16 pm, "RigasMinho" wrote:

Do you guys find it weird that when you...
Forum: Snowboarding February 23rd 07, 01:14 AM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 11
Gooft Stance - Right Big Toe Hurts

RigasMinho schrieb:
Hello,
Somehow whenever I snowboard in the goofy stance my right big toe
hurts because its being pushed more into the front of my boots more.

The more i "open" (placing...
Forum: Snowboarding February 20th 07, 11:33 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 2
boots for people with foot problems

Mike M. Miskulin schrieb:
hey now,

I have a newbie friend coming up to visit.. he boarded a
couple days last year and wants to punish himself again :)

He wants to pick up a pair of...
Forum: Snowboarding January 29th 07, 11:16 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 15
Determining Whether Right Footed or Goofy Footed

Neil Gendzwill schrieb:
wrote

Interesting -- maybe you have some ambidextrous tendencies.

None. I am most decidedly unidextrous.

Always the best way,...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 23rd 07, 01:53 AM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard,rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 25
Telling time on the slopes

schrieb:
Department of trivialities: Those of you who like to keep track of the
time when you're on the slopes -- how do you do it? I can't wear a
wris****ch because...
Forum: Snowboarding January 23rd 07, 01:53 AM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard,rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 25
Telling time on the slopes

schrieb:
Department of trivialities: Those of you who like to keep track of the
time when you're on the slopes -- how do you do it? I can't wear a
wris****ch because...
Forum: Snowboarding January 18th 07, 09:12 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 8
Seeking 12yr Old Beginner Snowboarding Equipment Recommendationsand Advices

Champ schrieb:
On Thu, 18 Jan 2007 17:19:21 +0100, "Christian G. Becker"
wrote:

The correct way of falling should be teached in the first lessons

Forum: Snowboarding January 18th 07, 04:19 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 8
Seeking 12yr Old Beginner Snowboarding Equipment Recommendationsand Advices

GoHabsGo schrieb:
No Way wrote in news:o48gq2h3d7qmmejpbs04cfaju5b56gq4a5@
4ax.com:

Oh, and one thing I forgot to ask was what useful or necessary
accessories or items I...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10