Showing results 1 to 25 of 29
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Dave Stallard[_3_]
Forum: Alpine Skiing August 17th 10, 01:56 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 74
Posted By Dave Stallard[_3_]
Get Ready to Vomit

On 6/21/2010 11:50 PM, twobuddha wrote:
On Jun 21, 8:27 pm, Dave wrote:

Yeah, Greenwald didn't serve like you.

Excuse me? I have never claimed to have served. ...
Forum: Alpine Skiing June 22nd 10, 03:27 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 74
Posted By Dave Stallard[_3_]
Get Ready to Vomit

On 6/21/2010 1:06 PM, pigo wrote:
http://letters.salon.com/08e0bc89970028aef59846d50d345173/author/index1.html

Page after page of more of the same old ****. Manufactured, self
promoting,...
Forum: Alpine Skiing June 12th 10, 03:04 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 11
Posted By Dave Stallard[_3_]
Scott should get a job with BP

On 5/27/2010 10:44 AM, Scottum wrote:
He would fit right in with their reps who keep saying they are out
there cleaning up when reporters can't find a boat within 40 miles.
But keep on lying...
Forum: Alpine Skiing June 12th 10, 02:17 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 29
Posted By Dave Stallard[_3_]
Back to Skiing Not

On 6/6/2010 6:34 PM, hr(bob) wrote:
A-basin closed at the end of today according to their web site. Are
there any other places in USA / North America that are still...
Forum: Alpine Skiing May 9th 10, 02:17 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 76
Posted By Dave Stallard[_3_]
Why doesn't Scott Abraham ever show?

On 5/4/2010 11:00 AM, Ted Waldron wrote:
In ,
Dave wrote:

On 4/30/2010 12:21 PM, Ted Waldron wrote:

Forum: Alpine Skiing May 2nd 10, 02:25 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 76
Posted By Dave Stallard[_3_]
Why doesn't Scott Abraham ever show?

On 4/30/2010 12:21 PM, Ted Waldron wrote:

However, the biggest helper for getting the restraining order was
Scooter. His behavior in court was disturbing and pathetic, actually
really...
Forum: Alpine Skiing April 10th 10, 02:37 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 52
Posted By Dave Stallard[_3_]
And even more proof of Trunky's lies

On 4/8/2010 10:16 AM, Scottum wrote:

Where's the clock, Porkchop?

It wasn't a clock. It was an information tower.

Dave
Forum: Alpine Skiing February 18th 10, 01:27 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 12
Posted By Dave Stallard[_3_]
Remember This One?

On 2/11/2010 1:09 PM, twobuddha wrote:
On Feb 11, 9:41 am, wrote:
Just got back from Europe.

When was that? Some of that would be funny to repost. I remember...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 26th 10, 01:15 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 3
Posted By Dave Stallard[_3_]
Whistler Olympics, bankruptcy

I was thinking about going to Whistler, even during the Olympics, as
they claim it won't be that crowded because regular visitors tend to
stay away when an Olympics is on. But now I'm hearing...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 12th 10, 02:05 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 66
Posted By Dave Stallard[_3_]
Amnesty for Scott Abraham

On 1/10/2010 4:01 PM, twobuddha wrote:

Dave Stallard

I am sorry I made Dave Stallard stalk me in real life with false
complaints to Ebay. If only I had not told the truth about him, he
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 12th 10, 01:56 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 66
Posted By Dave Stallard[_3_]
Amnesty for Scott Abraham

On 1/10/2010 12:51 PM, twobuddha wrote:

Another clue. Your group is one of the most vile, disgusting
bunchings of people I have ever seen outside of a prison. Indeed, the
guys in prison had...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 12th 10, 01:50 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 66
Posted By Dave Stallard[_3_]
Amnesty for Scott Abraham

On 1/10/2010 12:09 PM, Dick G wrote:

The guy could make a psychiatrist very wealthy

Uh, no. He doesn't have a dime that he doesn't get from bringing back
empty bottles.

You might be able to get...
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 17th 09, 02:34 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 22
Posted By Dave Stallard[_3_]
Accommodation

On 12/14/2009 10:49 AM, David wrote:
"hr(bob) "
Not sure if its against group mentality to post availability. Anyway
apologies in advance if so but flat in Oz en Oisans...
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 14th 09, 01:59 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 22
Posted By Dave Stallard[_3_]
Accommodation

On 12/12/2009 1:39 PM, twobuddha wrote:
On Dec 10, 5:08 am, wrote:
Not sure if its against group mentality to post availability. Anyway
apologies in advance if...
Forum: Alpine Skiing November 19th 09, 12:39 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 11
Posted By Dave Stallard[_3_]
Veteran's Day

On 11/11/2009 7:30 PM, twobuddha wrote:

I'm not a vet. Never claimed to be. More fun to watch you make up
stories, anyway.

But you did claim to have "fought honorably". Don't try to deny it,...
Forum: Alpine Skiing October 10th 09, 01:37 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 13
Posted By Dave Stallard[_3_]
Schattie, here's a link for you

On 10/7/2009 6:16 PM, Yabahoobs wrote:
On Oct 7, 10:50 am, wrote:

Over twenty years since I had a drink of any alcoholic beverage.
Which is more than most of...
Forum: Alpine Skiing October 3rd 09, 10:30 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 23
Posted By Dave Stallard[_3_]
Some more titles for the remastered Led Zep I

On 10/3/2009 1:46 PM, twobuddha wrote:

You will never be at peace. You will always hate yourself. You will
always be an asshole.

Yes, you've described yourself to a T once again.

Dave
Forum: Alpine Skiing September 21st 09, 01:59 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 10
Posted By Dave Stallard[_3_]
A follow up question...

On 9/12/2009 11:12 AM, VtSkier wrote:

Cany you say "Okemo"?

Best grooming in the world. Every trail makes you a hero.
Boring.

Best grooming in the East, maybe. I think Deer Valley would be...
Forum: Alpine Skiing June 11th 09, 02:35 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 338
Posted By Dave Stallard[_3_]
Rule #1

On 6/1/2009 11:51 PM, twobuddha wrote:

I'm supposed to give official comments about my personal life? So you
can lie and defame and stalk in real life again? Ebay told me they
received some...
Forum: Alpine Skiing June 2nd 09, 01:11 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 338
Posted By Dave Stallard[_3_]
Rule #1

On 5/14/2009 11:35 PM, twobuddha wrote:
On May 14, 3:22 pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:
In ,

Forum: Alpine Skiing March 22nd 09, 02:13 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 218
Posted By Dave Stallard[_3_]
Natasha Richardson

On 3/22/2009 1:46 AM, wrote:
On Mar 19, 12:02 am, wrote:
Ok folks, just wear your helmet when you're skiing or on a motorbike,
the life...
Forum: Alpine Skiing February 19th 09, 04:14 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 1
Posted By Dave Stallard[_3_]
Spring conditions in Vail Back Bowls by first week of March?

Subject says it all. I might want to give Vail another try this year.

Dave
Forum: Alpine Skiing February 12th 09, 02:27 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 25
Posted By Dave Stallard[_3_]
where to demo VOLKL skis in New England

Sasha wrote:
Hello,

Is there any place in New England (not too far from Boston) where I
can demo Volkl skis? Any shop or resort?

I realize that this might not fit the desideratum "not too...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 4th 09, 02:11 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 12
Posted By Dave Stallard[_3_]
Blue Sky Basin at Vail

DZN wrote:
On my way to Vail. Have not bother before to get over to Blue Sky basin.
Wondering whether its worth the effort (I am staying in Lionshead which is
about as far away as you can...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 4th 09, 02:07 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 2
Posted By Dave Stallard[_3_]
He was a very good skier, but he didn't really fit into the newAspen

pigo wrote:
On Jan 1, 4:01 pm, Richard Henry wrote:
http://apnews.myway.com/article/20090101/D95EJRPG0.html

Sounds alot like trunky, except for the "very good skier"...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 29