Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ViktoriaK
Forum: Nordic Skiing July 16th 05, 07:43 AM
Replies: 42
Posted By ViktoriaK
I think that yousendit.com is actual for the new...

I think that yousendit.com is actual for the new races, not for the old ones.
I still think that torrent is not a bad idea - I download football matches regularly. And what about hub creation?
Forum: Nordic Skiing July 15th 05, 05:30 AM
Replies: 42
Posted By ViktoriaK
And another one - to creat a hub....

And another one - to creat a hub.
http://dcplusplus.sourceforge.net/
Forum: Nordic Skiing July 14th 05, 03:17 PM
Replies: 42
Posted By ViktoriaK
Well, there is another alternative. There is a...

Well, there is another alternative.
There is a site www.yousendit.com - you can upload up to 2GB for free. Minus - it takes hours to upload big files, plus - you don't have to be on-line after...
Forum: Nordic Skiing June 2nd 05, 12:49 PM
Replies: 42
Posted By ViktoriaK
That's really sad... Well, I was going to count...

That's really sad... Well, I was going to count on your site during Olympic season...
Well, maybe you should try to use torrents?
Forum: Nordic Skiing April 28th 05, 05:38 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By ViktoriaK
Well, as days go by I'm still in need of races...

Well, as days go by I'm still in need of races from 2003-2004 season.
Kantiolahti and Ruhpolding are of the greatest interest for me.
If somebody have these races please let me know.
We can do...
Forum: Nordic Skiing April 14th 05, 05:43 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By ViktoriaK
It's somehow strange that on Genne's site there...

It's somehow strange that on Genne's site there are still skiing races from 2003 and 2004, but biathlon races are only from 2004-2005 season...
I'm still hoping to have some help from people with...
Forum: Nordic Skiing April 3rd 05, 05:44 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By ViktoriaK
S.o.s.

I have a request for people with archive of biathlon mpegs from Genne's site.
Please, when you'll have time upload old races. Everything goes: bittorrent, DC++, ftp or anything that is comfortable...
Forum: Nordic Skiing March 29th 05, 04:32 PM
Replies: 23
Posted By ViktoriaK
It starts only tomorrow... And another question:...

It starts only tomorrow...
And another question: is it possible for you to upload some old races during summer break?
Thanks!
Forum: Nordic Skiing March 27th 05, 02:30 PM
Replies: 23
Posted By ViktoriaK
Janne, will there be biathlon races from...

Janne, will there be biathlon races from Norwegian Champs on your site?
Forum: Nordic Skiing February 28th 05, 06:44 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By ViktoriaK
Thank you, I understood you :)

Thank you, I understood you :)
Forum: Nordic Skiing February 27th 05, 03:22 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By ViktoriaK
Also I wanted to ask if somebody who have...

Also I wanted to ask if somebody who have biathlon races mpegs from last season could upload them?
Forum: Nordic Skiing February 26th 05, 04:32 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By ViktoriaK
Thumbs up A question to Janne G

Hello!
First of all I wanted to thenk you for giving opportunity to download biathlon races!
My question is: is it possible to upload biathlon races from the last season?
Thank you very much!
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12