Showing results 1 to 25 of 59
Search took 0.71 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Gonar the Incontinent
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 8th 09, 05:43 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 73
Inauspicious start to the new season

On Dec 7, 11:00*am, "Bob F" wrote:
Walt wrote:
Gonar the Incontinent wrote:
On Dec 6, 8:19 pm, Richard Henry wrote:
The toe of my...
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 7th 09, 05:29 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 73
Inauspicious start to the new season

On Dec 6, 8:19*pm, Richard Henry wrote:
The toe of my 18(?)-year-old Tecnica boots cracked open today. *Not
the part that mates with the binding, but the top shell above...
Forum: Alpine Skiing November 26th 09, 12:19 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 291
Turning on flat skis?

On Nov 25, 11:30*am, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article
,

*taichiskiing ...
Forum: Alpine Skiing November 26th 09, 12:17 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 291
Turning on flat skis?

On Nov 25, 10:34*am, taichiskiing
wrote:
On Nov 25, 9:59 am, Dave Cartman wrote:

In article
Forum: Alpine Skiing November 12th 09, 04:12 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 24
Take back your newsgroup

On Nov 11, 4:39*pm, twobuddha wrote:
On Nov 10, 3:02*pm, pigo wrote:

On Nov 10, 2:05*pm, Gonar the Incontinent wrote:

Forum: Alpine Skiing November 10th 09, 08:05 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 24
Take back your newsgroup

On Nov 10, 6:58*am, pigo wrote:
On Nov 9, 9:54*pm, Gonar the Incontinent wrote:

On Nov 9, 3:25*pm, Evojeesus ...
Forum: Alpine Skiing November 10th 09, 04:03 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 71
Knee integrity

On Nov 9, 5:25*am, RogueIT wrote:
Tanks. *I use glucosamine, yoga (though not necessarily for my knees),
and a steady workout schedule to keep my joints...
Forum: Alpine Skiing November 10th 09, 04:00 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 71
Knee integrity

On Nov 9, 4:14*pm, The Real Bev wrote:
Bob F wrote:
nogodforme wrote:
On Nov 9, 6:27 pm, Evojeesus wrote:
On Nov 9, 11:28 pm,...
Forum: Alpine Skiing November 10th 09, 03:54 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 24
Take back your newsgroup

On Nov 9, 3:25*pm, Evojeesus wrote:
On Nov 9, 5:27*pm, pigo wrote:

On Nov 9, 5:29*am, Evojeesus wrote:

Yeah...
Forum: Alpine Skiing November 9th 09, 06:53 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 71
Knee integrity

On Nov 8, 10:06*pm, Yabahoobs wrote:
Curious how you ol' cats keep the knees in tip-top skiin' shape.

(This threads for you Gonar)

Tanks. I use glucosamine, yoga...
Forum: Alpine Skiing November 8th 09, 06:15 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 24
Take back your newsgroup

I'm tired of stupid, lazy ass bitches coming in here an complaining
that there's no on topic content. If you don't like it, start a
****ing thread. It's not like it's difficult to do. just ask...
Forum: Alpine Skiing October 12th 09, 11:24 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 13
Schattie, here's a link for you

On Oct 10, 7:44*pm, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
On...
Forum: Alpine Skiing October 9th 09, 09:47 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 65
Waxing workbench--camera commets

On Oct 9, 1:44*pm, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article
,
*Gonar the Incontinent wrote:

Forum: Alpine Skiing October 9th 09, 03:52 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 65
Waxing workbench--camera commets

On Oct 7, 8:19*pm, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article ,
*The Real Bev wrote:

I don't pretend to know...
Forum: Alpine Skiing July 17th 09, 05:40 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 4
Another day

On Jul 16, 8:34*pm, A mighty Hungarian
wrote:
I got up early today, and went golfing. *Best I ever did. *Then I went
to the yacht club. *Then to the Mead Hall. *Then I...
Forum: Alpine Skiing July 15th 09, 04:28 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 3
Gonar Time

That's word because you know
U can't touch this
(oh-oh oh oh-oh-oh)
(oh-oh oh oh-oh-oh)
Break it down
(Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh oh-oh)
(Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh oh-oh)
(Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh...
Forum: Alpine Skiing July 11th 09, 05:31 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 17
Constitutional Requirements to be President and VP

On Jul 10, 9:02*pm, Janet wrote:
A mighty Hungarian warrior wrote:

On Fri, 10 Jul 2009 22:58:49 GMT, Janet wrote
this crap:
*From...
Forum: Alpine Skiing July 11th 09, 05:29 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 60
Emergency horse **** shovelling.

On Jul 10, 3:40*pm, twobuddha wrote:
On Jul 10, 3:29*pm, Gonar the Incontinent wrote:

On Jul 10, 1:36*pm, twobuddha ...
Forum: Alpine Skiing July 11th 09, 05:16 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 60
Emergency horse **** shovelling.

On Jul 10, 9:22*pm, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
You're a...
Forum: Alpine Skiing July 10th 09, 10:29 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 60
Emergency horse **** shovelling.

On Jul 10, 1:36*pm, twobuddha wrote:
On Jul 9, 10:12*pm, Gonar the Incontinent wrote:

On Jul 9, 6:10*pm, twobuddha wrote:

Forum: Alpine Skiing July 10th 09, 05:12 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 60
Emergency horse **** shovelling.

On Jul 9, 6:10*pm, twobuddha wrote:
On Jul 8, 1:46*pm, Gonar the Incontinent wrote:

On Jul 8, 12:17*pm, twobuddha wrote:

Forum: Alpine Skiing July 9th 09, 05:17 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 4
Dick with freakless fun

Happening now at Scott's house.
Forum: Alpine Skiing July 9th 09, 05:15 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 1
Freak with funless dick.

Funless Dick is freaking out and would like others to join him.
Forum: Alpine Skiing July 9th 09, 05:03 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 1
Emergency Dickless Being.

Just a note to those of you who have been emailing me about the
conspiracy... well okay, if any of you were going to email me about
the conspiracy, I'd just like to mention that something has come...
Forum: Alpine Skiing July 8th 09, 08:46 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 60
Emergency horse **** shovelling.

On Jul 8, 12:17*pm, twobuddha wrote:
On Jul 8, 9:10*am, Gonar the Incontinent wrote: On Jul 7, 10:06*pm, twobuddha wrote:

Showing results 1 to 25 of 59