Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.35 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ian Blake
Forum: European Ski Resorts November 12th 07, 10:00 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 9
Posted By Ian Blake
Courchevel Child ski-school

On Mon, 12 Nov 2007 13:53:00 +0000, LittleRob wrote:

We're off to Courchevel 1650 next year and taking the kids. I'm not sure
whether to enrol them at a...
Forum: European Ski Resorts February 19th 07, 10:36 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 18
Posted By Ian Blake
A couple of questions about Bourg St Maurice

On Sun, 18 Feb 2007 22:19:14 +0000, john elgy
wrote:

Thanks for the very informative artiicle Ian.

The intersting thing about all these proposed link ups is they do...
Forum: European Ski Resorts February 18th 07, 08:25 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 18
Posted By Ian Blake
A couple of questions about Bourg St Maurice

On 18 Feb 2007 08:21:23 -0800, "Matt T" wrote:

On the subject of extending domains, I heard an astonishing rumour
last month that somebody fancies joining up the Espace...
Forum: European Ski Resorts October 21st 06, 03:27 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 16
Posted By Ian Blake
Experience of Eurostar?

On Fri, 20 Oct 2006 16:52:53 +0100, "Paul Schofield"
paul_AT_sonifex_DOT_co_DOT_uk wrote:

Hi, anyone here travelled by Eurostar? Do they do reductions to the
Alps

Yes but only if the...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4