Search took 1.53 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: bumpfreaq
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 29th 08, 11:14 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 16
Posted By bumpfreaq
Breakaway ski pole straps

On Jan 27, 4:19 pm, Let Mikey Ski It!
wrote:
On 2008-01-26 20:39:41 -0700, "Charles Jutkins" said:

Has anybody seen these...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 23rd 08, 12:01 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 7
Posted By bumpfreaq
Baheemya calls

On Jan 22, 11:14 pm, bdubya wrote:
On Tue, 22 Jan 2008 03:22:44 -0800 (PST), bumpfreaq

wrote:
On Jan 17, 8:44 pm, bdubya...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 22nd 08, 11:22 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 7
Posted By bumpfreaq
Baheemya calls

On Jan 17, 8:44 pm, bdubya wrote:
Just a heads-up for any midwesterners: Bohemia's looking good for
this weekend. If anybody's up there, I'll be skiing Sat. and Sun.,
Forum: Alpine Skiing November 23rd 07, 09:42 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 5
Posted By bumpfreaq
Mount Bohemia season pass sale, again

On Nov 21, 7:53 pm, bdubya wrote:
$99, Sat 12/8 only.

They keep this **** up, they might have liftlines some day...

bw

Yup, $99 for a pass and $20 to stay...
Forum: Alpine Skiing August 7th 07, 09:23 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 22
Posted By bumpfreaq
Help - Brother wants to visit and ski Vail

On Aug 6, 2:30 pm, Marty wrote:
My brother and I are planning a family vacation. We live in Longmont
and mostly ski Copper, WP, and Eldora and single days elsewhere when
my...
Forum: Alpine Skiing April 16th 07, 04:05 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 2
Posted By bumpfreaq
Anybody else at Copper yesterday?

On Apr 16, 9:46 am, "Marty" wrote:
Sad that it was the last day. The skiing was amazing! What a way to
end our season there. Maybe I'll get a few more days at Loveland.
Forum: Alpine Skiing April 10th 07, 02:01 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 4
Posted By bumpfreaq
Hey Chris, You would have liked Sunday!

On Apr 9, 6:37 pm, (Miko the pooch) wrote:
In article ,
"bumpfreaq" writes:

The place was...
Forum: Alpine Skiing April 9th 07, 03:53 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 4
Posted By bumpfreaq
Hey Chris, You would have liked Sunday!

On Apr 9, 7:24 am, (Miko the pooch) wrote:
One foot of new snow in Winter Park. You should have been there, you
would have liked it :-)

Here's what Drunken Frenshman looked...
Forum: Alpine Skiing April 9th 07, 08:35 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 16
Posted By bumpfreaq
TR: Final

On Apr 8, 11:51 pm, bdubya wrote:
On 2 Apr 2007 17:45:34 -0700, "hr(bob) "

wrote:
On Apr 1, 2:19 pm, "bumpfreaq"...
Forum: Alpine Skiing April 5th 07, 06:23 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 20
Posted By bumpfreaq
Intrawest and Vail pass increases

On Apr 5, 11:44 am, "Chris in Hopkins, MN"
wrote:
I dunno I always think it's kind of funny when locals bitch that they
have to pay the same amount to ski for a whole...
Forum: Alpine Skiing April 5th 07, 05:24 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 20
Posted By bumpfreaq
Intrawest and Vail pass increases

Here's the Vail info: http://tinyurl.com/3dqmb9

Intrawest also offers a new product this year, the Rocky Mountain
Super Pass Plus. Unlimited Winter Park and Copper plus six
unrestricted days at...
Forum: Alpine Skiing April 5th 07, 09:21 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 16
Posted By bumpfreaq
TR: Final

On Apr 4, 11:31 am, Walt wrote:
bumpfreaq wrote:
On Apr 3, 9:53 pm, Walt wrote:
bumpfreaq wrote:
Sounds like we need to do a full...
Forum: Alpine Skiing April 4th 07, 04:15 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 16
Posted By bumpfreaq
TR: Final

On Apr 4, 11:31 am, Walt wrote:
bumpfreaq wrote:
On Apr 3, 9:53 pm, Walt wrote:
bumpfreaq wrote:
Sounds like we need to do a full...
Forum: Alpine Skiing April 4th 07, 10:54 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 16
Posted By bumpfreaq
TR: Final

On Apr 3, 9:53 pm, Walt wrote:
bumpfreaq wrote:
This is the way my week ends, this is the way my trip ends, this is
the way my season ends with a bang not with a...
Forum: Alpine Skiing April 4th 07, 10:33 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 16
Posted By bumpfreaq
TR: Final

On Apr 3, 10:04 pm, Walt wrote:
bumpfreaq wrote:
On Apr 2, 6:45 pm, "hr(bob) wrote:
On Apr 1, 2:19 pm, "bumpfreaq" wrote:
The ride back...
Forum: Alpine Skiing April 3rd 07, 01:49 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 16
Posted By bumpfreaq
TR: Final

On Apr 2, 3:27 pm, Sam Seiber wrote:
bumpfreaq wrote:

snip some of the story

The ride back home was uneventful except for the temps in the high 70s
and...
Forum: Alpine Skiing April 3rd 07, 01:39 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 16
Posted By bumpfreaq
TR: Final

On Apr 2, 6:45 pm, "hr(bob) "
wrote:
On Apr 1, 2:19 pm, "bumpfreaq" wrote:

This is the way my week ends, this is the way my trip...
Forum: Alpine Skiing April 1st 07, 07:19 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 16
Posted By bumpfreaq
TR: Final

This is the way my week ends, this is the way my trip ends, this is
the way my season ends with a bang not with a whimper.

-T.S. Bumpfreaq

Had more fun in the spring time sun until Saturday at...
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 23rd 07, 03:57 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 14
Posted By bumpfreaq
Currently, the best thing pro bicycle racing has going for it is...

On Mar 23, 8:39 am, "Marty" wrote:
the use of podium girls. Here's an example:

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.php?id=/photos/2007/mar07/lider07/l...

For most, I...
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 23rd 07, 03:05 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 6
Posted By bumpfreaq
TR: Weekend of my Discontent

On Mar 23, 8:24 am, "Marty" wrote:
On Mar 22, 11:26 pm, "bumpfreaq" wrote:
snip...

to have a
job with great benefits, to be able to take a bunch...
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 23rd 07, 05:26 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 6
Posted By bumpfreaq
TR: Weekend of my Discontent

On Mar 22, 8:06 pm, "Richard Henry" wrote:
On Mar 22, 5:19 pm, bdubya wrote:

On 22 Mar 2007 11:35:38 -0700, "bumpfreaq"
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 22nd 07, 06:35 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 6
Posted By bumpfreaq
TR: Weekend of my Discontent

Well the last week has been one day of spring skiing after another.
Bright sun, temps in the 40s and 50s by day and refreezing by night.
Not that it hasn't been fun, but this is not what I come to...
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 20th 07, 01:58 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 34
Posted By bumpfreaq
To become an expert skier

On Mar 19, 8:06 pm, (Miko the pooch) wrote:
In article ,
"bumpfreaq" writes:

If it...
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 19th 07, 11:02 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 34
Posted By bumpfreaq
To become an expert skier

On Mar 19, 3:38 pm, lal_truckee wrote:
bumpfreaq wrote:

I've described myself as an advanced but not expert skier. The truth
is I don't really know how to...
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 15th 07, 01:02 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 3
Posted By bumpfreaq
First global warming, now this

Interesting article on volcanic activity under yellowstone.

http://tinyurl.com/2ljmvp

But recent measurements showed a different trend. Researchers found
that just the opposite is happening with...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 100