Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Frank Netto
Forum: Nordic Skiing September 9th 08, 06:45 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 23
Posted By Frank Netto
Resistance for Aero 150's - A Poll

On the flats I set the speed reducer to 1, has a good snow like feel
for me, uphills I use none and it's a good workout. On downhills I set
it to 3, this slows it way down and I can get down any hill...
Forum: Nordic Skiing March 30th 08, 12:00 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 2
Posted By Frank Netto
Swix HF & Swix HFBD Question

Due to the cost involved would the Swix HFBD be good enough to use
only, or do you really need to have the HF waxes too?.

I'm curious to know if the HFBD would perform that poorly if the
conditions...
Forum: Nordic Skiing February 5th 08, 04:50 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 3
Posted By Frank Netto
Tug Hill Tourathon

Do you remember the year it was snowing and with everyone liked up at
the start they cancelled the race! Said they couldn't get volunteers
to the stations.

It seems incredulous that they couldn't...
Forum: Nordic Skiing March 24th 07, 01:32 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 7
Posted By Frank Netto
How soon do you start ski specific training?

I usually start biking around now and continue until Labor day and
then roller skiing, hiking with poles, etc.till the snow flies. This
year I may do a day, or two at the most each week, of roller...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4