Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.08 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: beekay
Forum: Snowboarding March 19th 05, 08:09 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By beekay
Kinda going on the ski pole idea, you should with...

Kinda going on the ski pole idea, you should with your body forward facing, turning at the hips, tucking your back knee in towards the crook of your front knee. this will allow you to ride "puppies...
Forum: Snowboarding March 19th 05, 07:43 PM
Replies: 13
Posted By beekay
i agree with mike t. i got the tognar video (vhs...

i agree with mike t. i got the tognar video (vhs tape) and it is very technical, but you can take from it what you wish to meet your personal needs. they get all the way to the measuring the...
Forum: Snowboarding March 19th 05, 07:28 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By beekay
Scott wouldn't worry about "damaging"...

Scott

wouldn't worry about "damaging" the edges by changing the bevel from factory to match your conditions (i.e. icy conditions etc). I have done many things with many boards and skis alike and...
Forum: Snowboarding March 17th 05, 01:35 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By beekay
www.tognar.com www.edgetune.com Regarding bevel,...

www.tognar.com
www.edgetune.com

Regarding bevel, the tognar site will explain it in detail. Most skis and boards come with a preset bevel of different proportions for base and edge angles. ...
Forum: Snowboarding March 17th 05, 01:24 PM
Replies: 28
Posted By beekay
Good question. My Ruler has an ankle ratchet...

Good question. My Ruler has an ankle ratchet that I can adjust as needed. It also has a toungue stiffener for less forward flex, esentially a stiff plastic strip that clips onto the tongue that is...
Forum: Snowboarding March 16th 05, 11:24 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By beekay
Glad to see you are going to start to tune. it...

Glad to see you are going to start to tune. it is probably the best thing you can do to your board and your riding. properly tuned equipment is what will take you to the next level, plus save you...
Forum: Snowboarding March 16th 05, 08:23 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By beekay
You could try putting them in a preheated oven at...

You could try putting them in a preheated oven at about 200 degrees (or "warm")

You put one in and wait about 5 minutes then put the other in. each one should not be in there longer than 10...
Forum: Snowboarding March 16th 05, 07:42 PM
Replies: 28
Posted By beekay
My friends with flow love them. I got rid of the...

My friends with flow love them. I got rid of the straps about 9 years ago when Burton made their first step in and have not looked back. the new SI/RulerSI setup is so amazing that its hard to...
Forum: Snowboarding March 16th 05, 03:12 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By beekay
Unless you get the boot fitted as one of the...

Unless you get the boot fitted as one of the other members posted, you will not get a perfect fit on the first several times out (maybe 8-10) as your foot heats up and manually fits your foot to the...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9