Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Dave-in-Spokane
Forum: Alpine Skiing (moderated) May 1st 08, 05:47 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated,rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 10
Posted By Dave-in-Spokane
108 inches

lal_truckee wrote:
at the stake.

snip

Broke my dam adjustable poles between some rocks on the way to Beaver
Bowl - borrowed a pair for the rest of the day. When returned home got
the...
Forum: Alpine Skiing May 1st 08, 05:47 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated,rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 22
Posted By Dave-in-Spokane
108 inches

lal_truckee wrote:
at the stake.

snip

Broke my dam adjustable poles between some rocks on the way to Beaver
Bowl - borrowed a pair for the rest of the day. When returned home got
the...
Forum: Backcountry Skiing April 29th 08, 04:21 PM Posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
Replies: 4
Posted By Dave-in-Spokane
Daily snowfall data, Lake Tahoe?

Booker Bense wrote:
In article ,
AES wrote:
I'd like to find a database that contains day-by-day snowfall data for
Forum: Alpine Skiing November 14th 07, 11:18 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 5
Posted By Dave-in-Spokane
Binding mounting location on twin tip park skiis for skiing powder

wrote:
On Nov 14, 2:31 pm, Kurt Knisely wrote:
Walt wrote in news:13jmplbnlrbnj26
@corp.supernews.com:

K, is your...
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 20th 07, 09:12 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 15
Posted By Dave-in-Spokane
Naxo NX21 AT binding--- Anyone using these?

wrote:
Ah yes, thank you. REI actually is out of the Fritschi Freeride Plus,
but they have the Naxo NX21. The Naxo after coupon would be $225.00 or
so.
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 15th 07, 07:26 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 8
Posted By Dave-in-Spokane
I guess they couldn't get the rights to "Trashmore"

Richard Henry wrote:

I believe the ski area was formerly known as Elk Meadows. From what I
have heard, it was a good small area with a lot of potential for
expansion into challenging...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 10th 07, 08:39 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 5
Posted By Dave-in-Spokane
Whitewater, BC

DaveM wrote:
On Wed, 10 Jan 2007 09:13:00 -0500, "tg"
wrote:

My $.02 (but i haven't been there this year --- or last, I think.)

Dave, have you...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 7th 07, 09:53 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.north-america,rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 13
Posted By Dave-in-Spokane
ski resort suggestions wanted please

Bob Lee wrote:
wrote:

Hi All:

Since I am very susceptible to altitude sickness I am hoping that
someone could give me some suggestions for ski destinations with...
Forum: North American Ski Resorts January 7th 07, 09:53 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.north-america,rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 14

Bob Lee wrote:
wrote:

Hi All:

Since I am very susceptible to altitude sickness I am hoping that
someone could give me some suggestions for ski destinations with...
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 9th 06, 07:40 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 18
Posted By Dave-in-Spokane
Ok...Well how bout a good shovel...

AstroPax wrote:
On Sat, 09 Dec 2006 07:19:59 -0800, Dave-in-Spokane "
wrote:

I poked around epic, ttips etc. and didn't see much in the way of
comments.

Forum: Alpine Skiing December 9th 06, 02:19 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 18
Posted By Dave-in-Spokane
Ok...Well how bout a good shovel...

AstroPax wrote:
On Thu, 07 Dec 2006 20:12:20 -0800, Dave-in-Spokane "
wrote:

BD Verdicts.

Beware of edge cracks.

-Astro
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 8th 06, 03:12 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 18
Posted By Dave-in-Spokane
Ok...Well how bout a good shovel...

Bob Lee wrote:

I know what you mean. I usually try to get someone carrying a plastic
shovel to trade with me for the tour. I finally got a spare probe,
beacon and shovel for loaners. ...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12