Showing results 1 to 25 of 41
Search took 0.37 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Roger Moss
Forum: European Ski Resorts March 13th 08, 05:28 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 3
Posted By Roger Moss
Direct picture feed from La Rosiére March 15-22

"PG" wrote in message ...

"Ace" a écrit dans le message de news:
On...
Forum: European Ski Resorts March 12th 08, 09:24 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 16
Posted By Roger Moss
Snow!

"john elgy" wrote in message
Ace wrote:
On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 14:31:41 +0100, in ,
Forum: European Ski Resorts March 11th 08, 01:31 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 16
Posted By Roger Moss
Snow!

"Le Dieu" wrote in message

"Ace" wrote in message
Forum: European Ski Resorts March 6th 08, 12:03 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 4
Posted By Roger Moss
Fresh snowfalls... at last

After something of a nail-biter, the past few days have produced significant
snowfalls, not only in the French Alps, but down in the Pyrenees (which have
loads)and even the Auvergne. Not a bad year...
Forum: European Ski Resorts March 1st 08, 12:53 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 9
Posted By Roger Moss
Euro madness? - Sterling madness, more like...

"PG" wrote in message ...

"Matt T" a écrit dans le message de news:
Forum: European Ski Resorts February 20th 08, 01:22 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 11
Posted By Roger Moss
Good ski repair shop in Flaine and in Chamonix

"Ace" wrote in message
On Wed, 20 Feb 2008 11:00:52 +0000, in
, "
Forum: European Ski Resorts February 11th 08, 03:57 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 17
Posted By Roger Moss
Need Recommendations for Mountains Near Geneva

" " wrote in
message ...
Bob D wrote:
I just found out I will have an open day in Geneva during my...
Forum: European Ski Resorts February 11th 08, 10:54 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 62
Posted By Roger Moss
Paging Ace - you are now permitted to smile

"YTC#1" wrote in message
On Sun, 10 Feb 2008 19:39:43 +0000, The Older Gentleman wrote:

YTC#1...
Forum: European Ski Resorts February 6th 08, 05:36 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 21
Posted By Roger Moss
Ski Binding Question

"MoonMan" wrote in message
Ace wrote:
On Wed, 6 Feb 2008 12:05:29 -0000, in
Forum: European Ski Resorts February 5th 08, 11:28 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 21
Posted By Roger Moss
Ski Binding Question

"Matt T" wrote in message
On 4 Feb, 22:15, "PSmith" paulDOTsmith_UK@tiscaliDOTcoDOTuk wrote:
Forum: European Ski Resorts February 3rd 08, 02:27 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 6
Posted By Roger Moss
Chamonix to Cervinia

"Mike Mather" wrote in message
Has anyone experience of driving this route in winter?

We are in Chamonix for a...
Forum: European Ski Resorts January 4th 08, 10:10 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 27
Posted By Roger Moss
French speed cams

"Champ" wrote in message
On Thu, 03 Jan 2008 22:23:34 +0000, BrritSki wrote:

Champ wrote:
On Thu,...
Forum: European Ski Resorts January 3rd 08, 10:22 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 27
Posted By Roger Moss
French speed cams

"Champ" wrote in message
On Thu, 03 Jan 2008 11:54:43 +0000, BrritSki
wrote:

Just printed off the...
Forum: European Ski Resorts January 3rd 08, 08:16 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 27
Posted By Roger Moss
French speed cams

"BrritSki" wrote in message
Just printed off the Michelin route for my drive tomorrow from Boulogne to
Courchevel and noticed...
Forum: European Ski Resorts January 1st 08, 10:37 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 23
Posted By Roger Moss
where to stay in arc1800

I used to stock up in Bourg st. Maurice before proceeding up the mountain,
but got fed up with the lengthy queues in the Super U. Now we largely buy
all our provisions in the little shop in...
Forum: European Ski Resorts December 6th 07, 05:05 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 3
Posted By Roger Moss
Snow conditions in Tignes.

"Matt T" wrote in message
Hello all, happy new season.

So, how's everyone finding it so...
Forum: European Ski Resorts November 9th 07, 08:45 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 4
Posted By Roger Moss
Snow on its way?

"Excess" wrote in message
All my local contacts have reported that it's snowing in the French
Alps today, even...
Forum: European Ski Resorts October 29th 07, 07:44 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 12
Posted By Roger Moss
HeliSki in Europe: where is cheaper (or better)?

"NoumenoN" wrote in message
HeliSki in Europe: where is cheaper (or better)?

I'd be thankful if anyone can give advice (or better...
Forum: European Ski Resorts October 29th 07, 06:07 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe

"NoumenoN" wrote in message
HeliSki in Europe: where is cheaper (or better)?

I'd be thankful if anyone can give advice (or better...
Forum: European Ski Resorts October 24th 07, 09:43 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 2
Posted By Roger Moss
Snow for Southern Alps tomorrow?

Meteo France is forecasting snowfalls 'above 1800m' for the Alpes du Sud
tomorrow (Thur) - Isola 2000 webcam images already show a reasonable
coverage, and temperatures here in France have been...
Forum: European Ski Resorts October 15th 07, 09:27 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 5
Posted By Roger Moss
Help! Beginners off to Morzine, Le Viking - book skis/lessons/pass in advance?

"Rebecca" wrote in message
Is there anything else you can help us with that we should know?
Your hints/ tips...
Forum: European Ski Resorts October 5th 07, 12:09 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 8
Posted By Roger Moss
Where to go mid april 08

"Matt T" wrote in message
On 5 Oct, 10:52, Brian McIlwrath wrote:
Ace...
Forum: European Ski Resorts October 2nd 07, 02:38 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 16
Posted By Roger Moss
best transfer geneva to Arc2000 for 11 people?

There are also a lot of taxis outside the railway station

There certainly are - and some of the cab drivers have big, roomy Espaces
well up to transfers with luggage. Tourism Office might well...
Forum: European Ski Resorts September 2nd 07, 09:21 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 20
Posted By Roger Moss
Samoens advice

"Ace" wrote in message
On Sun, 02 Sep 2007 18:22:24 +0100, john elgy

I've known it bad enough to take the back road all...
Forum: European Ski Resorts September 2nd 07, 04:15 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 20
Posted By Roger Moss
Samoens advice

"john elgy" wrote in message
Roger Moss wrote:

Les Arcs/Paradiski is also a favourite, but very different from le...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 41