Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Nobody
Forum: Snowboarding May 9th 07, 03:36 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 5
Posted By Nobody
Skiing vs. Snowboarding

On 8 May 2007 18:44:09 -0700, Sheista wrote:
In your opinion, which one is better?

One is the loneliest number, worse than two...
Forum: Snowboarding March 2nd 07, 02:21 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 5
Posted By Nobody
Jacket Recommendation

On 28 Feb 2007 05:55:42 -0800, wrote:
Heavenly and I was thinking of buying the jacket and pants out there.
I don't really know much about jackets so I am looking for...
Forum: Snowboarding February 23rd 07, 08:48 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 11
Posted By Nobody
Gooft Stance - Right Big Toe Hurts

On 23 Feb 2007 11:18:20 -0800, "RigasMinho"
wrote:

Do you guys find it weird that when you guys turn / stop your toes
push into the front of your boots more?

My toes never...
Forum: Snowboarding February 21st 07, 06:53 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 19
Posted By Nobody
Snowboard bag - leave bindings attached?

On 21 Feb 2007 09:15:46 -0800, wrote:

On the plus side, since all the luggage was late, it wasn't my packing
strategy that caused the problem. :)

Joe...
Forum: Snowboarding December 8th 06, 02:39 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 10
Posted By Nobody
HELP with my new FLOW-NXT bindings!!

On 8 Dec 2006 03:51:56 -0800, "sula70"
wrote:

First of all, I have Solomon boots and a Burton Feather board. I had
the K2's set up at 15/-15. I tried this same...
Forum: Snowboarding October 18th 06, 06:47 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 6
Posted By Nobody
wanted: recommendations for Japan

On Wed, 18 Oct 2006 14:08:53 +0800, "J" wrote:

That would just be wrong with all the powder I hear they get...why
go?

My reason for going to Japan is to experience Japan...
Forum: Snowboarding September 29th 06, 07:03 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 6
Posted By Nobody
wanted: recommendations for Japan

I'm looking for recommendations for companies that can arrange a
snowboarding/skiing trip to Japan from the US. Thank you.
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7