Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Andrew Lee
Forum: Nordic Skiing December 25th 07, 03:37 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 6
Posted By Andrew Lee
replacing rubber plug for Solomon Profil binding

wrote:
I just came back from the ski shop. The guys are very familiar with
the problem. Instead of just selling me a replacement plug, they
further replaced the standard...
Forum: Nordic Skiing March 13th 07, 02:34 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 11
Posted By Andrew Lee
Kikkan Randall's 7th place sprint

wrote:
Anyone else notice that Kikkan Randall won the B Final at Lahti, beating
Bjoergen, Gjoemle, Saarinen, Kowalcyk and the Russian Sidko? I mention
it because nothing much...
Forum: Nordic Skiing March 2nd 07, 03:56 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 5
Posted By Andrew Lee
Are New Ski Bases Oxidized?

ADK Skier wrote:
If I buy a pair of new skis which have been laying around a storage
room for several years are they oxidized? I read untreated bases will
begin gaining pollutants and oxidized...
Forum: Nordic Skiing February 26th 07, 05:28 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 4
Posted By Andrew Lee
Tour of Anchorage

Jon Faust wrote:
I'm traveling to Anchorage to ski the 50K Tour this weekend and have a
bunch of questions.

What is the course like? I've never skied the course and don't know
what to...
Forum: Nordic Skiing February 17th 07, 10:40 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 13
Posted By Andrew Lee
On-trail ski repair?

Jeff Potter wrote:
Anyone ever repair a broken ski on the trail?

I've broken about five skis on the trail over the years, but have always
been able to continue without repair. One time when I...
Forum: Nordic Skiing February 15th 07, 03:35 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 9
Posted By Andrew Lee
Removing cork grips

Camilo wrote:
The last two sets of Swix cork grips I've owned, I've just gone
ahead glue the hell out of each seam and joint with my hot glue gun,
then remove any overflow. Before I did...
Forum: Nordic Skiing January 28th 07, 11:44 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 12
Posted By Andrew Lee
skate vs classic

32 degrees wrote:
Just had a friend use "skating" poles to double pole a "classic" race
with no kick wax. The logic seems good - longer poles = more power, but
what about physics and...
Forum: Nordic Skiing January 28th 07, 11:27 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 10
Posted By Andrew Lee
swix force 10 poles

wrote:
For those of you who are interested in how ski straps have changed
over the years, I made a little video that shows three different straps:
Sxix Biathlon, Swix...
Forum: Nordic Skiing July 15th 06, 09:27 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 3
Posted By Andrew Lee
Skateboarding and telemark stance

EdV wrote:
Skatebaording has this niche called longboarding which is done on
longer, wider boards. I got a board (42"x9")and tried adopting a
telemark-like stance and discovered it works...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9