Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: docbyro
Forum: Nordic Skiing February 29th 08, 04:59 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 0
Posted By docbyro
Korea Sprint biathlon

the second half of the men's sprint race is at http://www.mininova.org/tor/1208730

the women's sprint race is at http://www.mininova.org/tor/1208732
Forum: Nordic Skiing January 24th 08, 01:53 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 0
Posted By docbyro
biathlon torrent

http://www.mininova.org/tor/1127128

Last weekend's men's mass start.

Let me know if there are any issues, I had to reinstall windows last
week, as well as all the other involved programs, to get...
Forum: Nordic Skiing January 17th 08, 12:03 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 6
Posted By docbyro
hip shrug

That's put very well.

It's the "hips should naturally rise" together that I'm questioning.
As you say, on the gliding ski, the knee and ankle unflex a little
while remaining a little flex. If your...
Forum: Nordic Skiing January 16th 08, 02:46 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 6
Posted By docbyro
hip shrug

Not readily available. The reason I came up with "shrug" is that it's
similar to when you shrug your shoulder. In this case, shrugging one
and not the other.

On Jan 15, 9:48*pm,...
Forum: Nordic Skiing January 7th 08, 12:56 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 0
Posted By docbyro
Oberhof biathlon torrents

Hi,

Here are the sprint races from this week's World Cup in Oberhof. I
can seed until Friday.

Brian

women's http://www.mininova.org/tor/1089285

men's http://www.mininova.org/tor/1089290
Forum: Nordic Skiing December 21st 07, 12:49 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 1
Posted By docbyro
Pokljuka womens relay redo

I don't know where the glitch is, but the original file works fine.
I've redone the torrent in hopes of fixing the problem. It's at
http://www.mininova.org/tor/1057497
Forum: Nordic Skiing December 19th 07, 04:21 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 2
Posted By docbyro
Pokljuka womens biathlon relay video

http://www.mininova.org/tor/1054023
Forum: Nordic Skiing December 19th 07, 02:26 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 1
Posted By docbyro
Pokljuka biathlon womens video

On Dec 19, 9:00 am, docbyro wrote:
http://www.mininova.org/tor/1053841

Correction, this is the Rybinsk women's mass start race, not
biathlon. The file was mistitled.
Forum: Nordic Skiing December 19th 07, 02:07 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 0
Posted By docbyro
correction Rybinsk 30k mass start not biathlon

Hi,

I need to correct something. The link in my post below at
http://www.mininova.org/tor/1053813 is actually for the Rybinsk 30k
men's mass start race, not a biathlon.

Sorry for the...
Forum: Nordic Skiing December 19th 07, 02:00 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 1
Posted By docbyro
Pokljuka biathlon womens video

http://www.mininova.org/tor/1053841
Forum: Nordic Skiing December 19th 07, 01:41 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 0
Posted By docbyro
Pokljuka biathlon video

Hi,

Here are the men's races from Pokljuka last weekend. I can seed until
friday morning.

Brian

http://www.mininova.org/tor/1053810
Forum: Nordic Skiing December 12th 07, 01:25 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 0
Posted By docbyro
Hochfilzen biathlon pursuit

http://www.mininova.org/tor/1041609

I'll seed until Friday afternoon.
Forum: Nordic Skiing December 12th 07, 12:59 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 0
Posted By docbyro
biathlon seeding

Hi,

Okay,I'm home again and seeding the biathlon torrents that you wrote
me about in the thread bearing my name (see my formal apology and
reasoning in my response to that thread). I'll be able to...
Forum: Nordic Skiing December 10th 07, 03:43 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 5
Posted By docbyro
hey Brian Pauley

Hi,

I haven't been ignoring your conversation, I just got back to a
computer. I apologize for my apparent teasing of you with the
incomplete file.

In my defense, I did leave my computer on with...
Forum: Nordic Skiing November 19th 07, 09:40 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 3
Posted By docbyro
recording Biathlonworld?

Hi,

Sorry to repost this, just didn't want it to get lost in the non-
skiing posts it was buried in.

Have any of you computer skiing Gurus figured out how to record the
streaming video that...
Forum: Nordic Skiing November 17th 07, 05:16 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 1
Posted By docbyro
biathlonworld video recording

Hi,

Have any of you computer skiing Gurus figured out how to record the
streaming video that Biathlonworld puts on their website?

It's great that they put up the live races, but having to get up at...
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16